Difference between communication address and permanent address
- The address of your home, where you actually reside, is implied in your communication address.
- It doesn't have to be your hometown or place of birth.
- It could also be the rental home you are currently residing in; this is just a point of contact.
- The address of your initial home, which serves as your home address, is your permanent address.
- It is utilised for identity purposes.
- For instance, your permanent address can be seen on your Aadhaar card and won't change; it's permanent and it's permanent.
Difference between communication address and permanent address?
Your home address serves as both your communication address and your permanent address, which is typically where you were born. The permanent address is used for identity and is not the communication address.