DFCCIL 2021 Preparation Tips: The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. has issued a recruitment notification for 1074 vacancies for the posts of Junior Executives, Junior Managers & Executives in various departments. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is a Government of India-controlled schedule "A" public sector undertaking which comes under the Ministry of Railways.
The CBT Exam is expected to be organized in June 2021. With nearly 2 months are left for the exam, It is apt to discuss the preparation strategy for the DFCCIL 2021 CBT exam. Let Us learn the Section-wise Preparation Tips for DFCCIL Exam 2021
The First Stage of the DFCCIL Exam for all the posts is Computer Based Test, i.e., CBT Exam. Let us understand every aspect of the CBT Exam and the Preparation Strategy for each section.
Sections and their Weightage in DFCCIL CBT Exam
Important DFCCIL Topics from Each Section
|Numerical Ability||Reasoning||General Science||Miscellaneous Topics|
DFCCIL Section-wise Preparation Strategy 2021
Preparation Strategy for Numerical Ability
- Master Important Topics First: First and foremost, study smart. Almost all of the topics in Math for the DFCCIL exam are relevant, but there are a few that come up frequently. Identify those places and put in a lot of preparation time in them.
- For Fast Calculation: Saving time in DFCCIL Exam can help you get to more questions solved, and this can be accomplished simply by studying formulas, tricks, and charts, for example.
- Memorize tables and squares up to 30, cubes up to 20 and prime numbers up to 200.
- Remember percentage related fractions up to 1/20 (example. ¼ = 25%)
- Remember important trigonometric formulas, Pythagorean triplets etc. to solve oral calculations so as to save time.
- Always Keep a List of Important Formulas on Your Desk and memorize them regularly
- Solve the questions within a specific time period, it improves your speed and helps you identify the areas where you still lag. So, keep practicing the key concepts until you feel confident enough to crack them
- Solve previous years question papers to understand the question pattern
Preparation Strategy for Reasoning
- Learn the basics concepts and the type of questions from that concepts.
- Despite the fact that the Reasoning section is focused on logical reasoning. You must practice questions on a daily basis to achieve good marks in this section. This is important in order to provide accurate answers in a short amount of time.
- Reasoning questions can be lengthy and time-consuming. As a result, candidates must make it a priority to use tricks and shortcuts to answer questions easily. As a result, you can save a lot of time.
- If you find any question in the Reasoning Ability segment to be confusing, don't waste your time trying to solve it and stuck on the same question. Simply start attempting questions from other sections, and then come back to this question later.
- Aspirants studying for DFCCIL exams will benefit greatly from taking online mock exams and quizzes.
Preparation Strategy for General Science
- Go through the NCERT Science book from 6th to 10th class
- Download Science Study Notes from BYJU'S Exam Prep App
- Solve DFCCIL and other exams (specially NTPC) General Science Previous Year Question Paper
Preparation Tips for Miscellaneous Topics
- Prepare Your Notes on topics like History of Indian Railway and DFCCIL, Economics & Marketing – 12 Questions, Customer Relations
- Solve previous years questions and memorize them by heart
- Follow the Youtube channel of GradeUp
- Learn the BYJU'S Exam Prep Study notes available on BYJU'S Exam Prep App