A multiple is the outcome of multiplying an integer (not a fraction) by a certain number. By subtracting the product of counting numbers and whole numbers, the multiples of the whole number are obtained. For instance, we multiply 6 by 1, 6 by 2, 6 by 3, and so forth to discover the multiples of 6. The result of this multiplication is the multiples.
List of Multiples of Numbers
Since multiples of a number are created by multiplying it by natural numbers, a number can have an unlimited number of multiples. So, for a given integer, we can write an unlimited number of multiples.
Determine the Smallest 3-digit Number Which is Exactly Divisible by 6, 8, and 12
The smallest 3-digit number which is exactly divisible by 6, 8, and 12 is 120. In Mathematics, the LCM is the value which is evenly divisible by the given two numbers. A common multiple is a number that is a multiple of two or more numbers.
- Give 3 Examples of Acid Reaction With Metal
- In Three Moles of Ethane C2h6 Calculate the Following
- Why is Apple Called a False Fruit Which Parts of the Flower Forms the Fruit
- Write the Degree of Zero Polynomial
- A 10 Mm Long Awl Pin is Placed Vertically in Front of a Concave Mirror a 5 Mm Long Image of the Awl Pin is Formed at 30 Cm
- Properties of Solid Liquid Gas