In this article, we are providing a detailed syllabus of CTET Mathematics.
CTET Exam Pattern Paper – 2:
|S.N.||Subjects||Number of Question||Marks||Total Time|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language - 1||30||30|
|3||Language - 2||30||30|
|4||Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
Note: Mathematics and Science for Maths and Science teachers (Science Background students). Social Science is for Social Science teachers (Art Background students).
Detail Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Knowing our Numbers
- HCF & LCM
- Whole Numbers
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Basic Concept of Algebra
- Question-Related to Algebraic Equation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D)
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D)
- Symmetry: (reflection)
- Construction (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses)
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
Math Pedagogy Related Question:
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Remedial Teaching
- Problem of Teaching
Important Resource to prepare Mathematics
The syllabus of Mathematics is vast and 30 questions will ask from this section. The most important resource to prepare for Mathematics is to read NCERTs from class 6th to 8th. You can start reading NCERT from now onwards. Make short notes out of it and practice quiz based on Mathematics.
You can check out more CTET books for better preparation.
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!