DESGPC Recruitment 2021: Important Date
|Organization Name||Directorate of Education Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, Patiala|
|Advertisement No.||313/ 2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Professors/ Lecturers|
|Salary||As per Management Norms|
|Notification Released Date||6th April 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||20th April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for DESGPC PRT, TGT, and Assistant Professor
- The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation and 55% in Post Graduation are eligible for the above posts. Candidates who appeared in the final examination of their Post Graduation degrees are not eligible.
- For Collegiate Schools, the candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks in Post Graduation in the relevant subject and a minimum of 50% marks in B.Ed.
- The candidates must have passed Punjabi up to the Matric level for colleges situated in Punjab.
How to Apply Online for DESGPC Recruitment 2021
- First, go to the official website “desgpc.org”
- In the news section, the notifications are displayed.
- Find the notification of Details of Adhoc Teaching Posts in SGPC Colleges/ Collegiate Schools for Session 2021-22.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- You may apply through online mode only.
- Click ‘Apply Online to apply for this SGPC recruitment.
- Enter the details correctly and then make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button.
- Candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 500 through online.
DESGPC Teaching Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the College||No. of Vacancies|
|Colleges Affiliated to Punjab University, Patiala||120|
|Colleges Affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh||86|
|Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra||13|
|Guru Nanak Dev University, Amristar||91|
Documents Required for DESGPC Recruitment 2021
- Education certificate
- Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Necessary Documents
DESGPC Selection Process 2021
The candidate's selection process will be based on a written test and interview. Written Tests may be held for these posts before the interview, in which the number of candidates is more. In the written test, 50% of questions will be related to the concerned subject and the remaining 50% questions will be related to Sikh Religion and History, General Awareness, and Teaching/Research Aptitude.
DESGPC Notification 2021 Links
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set hai!