Circumstances Leading to Revolutionary Protest in France
The members in the third estate demanded the right of voting for each member. The proposal of the third estate was rejected by the king which led to the protest in France.
The third estate representatives acted as spokesmen for the whole French nation. They swore not to disperse until a constitution for France was drafted. Mirabeau and Abbé Sieyès led the representatives of the third estate.
The harvest was not good due to the extreme winter and as a result, the price of bread increased. The bakers hoarded the supplies and exploited the situation. The women crowd at the bakery shop got angry and stormed into the shops.
- Write any two Reasons for Land Degradation today.
- Write down the Difference between Extensive Farming and Intensive Farming
- Write the Difference Between Horizontal and Vertical Power Sharing in Modern Democracies
- Write the Difference Between Market and Non-Market Activities
- Write the meaning of Primary Occupation.