Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 notification Out for Constables Men and Women Executives. Delhi Police has recently released the Delhi Police recruitment 2020 notification for 5846 vacancies of Constables (Men & Women Executives). The online application for the post of Delhi Police Constable is active from 1st Aug 2020. The last date to fill Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2020 is 7 September 2020. Candidates can fill the form by logging in the SSC Website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
However, Delhi Police exam date 2020 has been announced for Delhi Police Constable written exam. Here in this article, you can check Delhi Police Constable syllabus, salary, qualification, exam pattern, selection process, application form, fee, admit card, & Delhi Police Constable notification PDF.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Notification Out
Delhi Police Constable Important Events & Exam Dates 2020
The Delhi Police Constable Vacancies has been released and given below are the important dates for the events.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
1 August 2020
Last Date to Apply for Delhi Police Constable
7 September 2020
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Download
To be out soon
Last Date to make Online payment
9 September 2020
Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2020 (CBT)
|27th November 2020 to 14th December 2020|
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020
There are total 5846 Delhi Police Constable vacancies released. Check below the category-wise vacancies below
|Male (Ex-Servicemen)- Others||94||19||37||52||24||226|
|Male (Ex-Servicemen)- Commando||93||19||37||67||27||243|
|No. of Vacancies|
Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2020
The apply online link for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment has been active now. We've already updated the direct link above to apply online. Hope, you would have applied before the last date of the Constable Recruitment 2020 which is 7th September 2020.
Delhi Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
Age limit (as on 01.07.2020)
18-25 years (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002)
To apply for Delhi Police Constable 2020, you must have passed class 12 from government recognized board, on the closing date of receipt of online applications.
Relaxable up to 11th pass only for:-
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel including Multi Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
- Candidates failing to fulfil the acquired educational qualification, need not apply.
Male candidates must hold a licit driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders: The incentive to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted at the following scales:
|Certificate Category Incentive/ Bonus marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||5% of the maximum marks of the examination|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||3% of the maximum marks of the examination|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate|
2% of the maximum marks of the examination
Physical Standards for Delhi Police Constable 2020
Relaxable by 5 cms
81 cms - 85 cms (with minimum of 4 cms expansion)
Relaxable by 5 cms
Relaxable by 2 cms
Physical Measurement Standards
|Height||170 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||81 cms-85 cms||-|
|Note:||minimum expansion for all candidates is 4cms||-|
Moreover, candidates can check the detailed Delhi Police Constable eligibility criteria for further information.
Delhi Police Recruitment Selection Process
The selection for the Delhi Police Constable Vacancy will be based on the following:
|Written Test||100 marks|
|Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Qualifying|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of both the Written Test and Physical Efficiency test is given below for your knowledge. A total of 90 minutes will be allowed to complete the written examination. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for incorrect answers. Also, the question paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages, except for the English language exam.
Delhi Police Constable Written Test
No. of Questions
Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, WWW, Web Browsers, communications etc.
General Knowledge / Current Affairs
Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance Test (PET)After completing the Written Test, candidates including (ex-serviceman) will then have to appear for the Physical Endurance Test, also known as PET.
Physical Endurance Test (PET)-Males
|Age||Race 1600 Mts||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||06 Minutes||14 Feet||3'9''|
|Above 30 to 40 years||07 Minutes||13 Feet||3'6''|
|Above 40 years||08 Minutes||12 Feet||3'3''|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)- Females
|Age||Race 1600 Mts||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||08 Minutes||10 Feet||3 Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||09 Minutes||09 Feet||2'9''|
|Above 40 years||10 Minutes||08 Feet||2'6''|
Application Fees for Delhi Police Constable 2020
How to Apply For Delhi Constable 2020 Online Form?
- Visit the official site https://ssc.nic.in or click here for the direct link.
- Generate the One-time Registration process with recent colored passport size photograph (20 KB to 50 KB) and dimensions 3.5cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The date on which the photograph is taken should be written on the photograph.
- Complete the process by entering details and making Fee payment through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- What is the age limit for Delhi Police Constable Exam 2020? 18 to 25 Years (relaxation as per norms).
- What is the In-hand salary for Delhi Police constable exam 2020? Rs. 36,046
- What is the last date to apply for Delhi Police Constable Exam 2020? 7th September 2020
- Can a colour blindness candidate apply for the Delhi Police Constable Exam 2020? No, the candidate should be free from any eye-sight defect.
- What are the dimensions for passport size photograph? 20 KB to 50 KB with dimensions 3.5cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Is there negative marking for the wrong answer? There is a provision of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Presents Test Series to your dream job. Get Unlimited Access to all Mock Tests on a single card. Hurry up!! Get your Test Series now.
Are you appearing for Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam? If yes then we have a dedicated course for you in which we will prepare you for the upcoming Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam. So, don’t lose the opportunity to grab your govt job with the help of BYJU'S Exam Prep. To start a free trial follow the link given below.
Attempt subject wise questions in our new practise section' Click here
Download Gradeup, the best government exam app for Preparation
BYJU'S Exam Prep today to score better!