IBPS RRB DI (Data Interpretation) Questions
11. What is the average money spent on Clothing, Favors Catering, and venue?
- A. $ 4280
- B. $ 9810
- C. $ 5250
- D. $ 6420
- E. $ 8180
12. What amount was spent on Photography?
- A. $1200
- B. $2500
- C. $3750
- D. $4200
- E. None of these
13. What is the ratio of the amount spent on Transportation to the amount spent on Favors?
- A. 1:3
- B. 2:3
- C. 5:7
- D. 4:7
- E. 2:5
14. What is the difference between the amount spent on Catering and the combined amount spent on Clothing and Cake?
- A. $ 8560
- B. $ 9870
- C. $ 10240
- D. $ 6140
- E. $ 9250
15. If 12% of the money is spent on Catering and Venue were to be saved, and the amount spent on flowers and Decorations is increased by 2%, then how much extra money would the family saves or lose?
- A. $ 900
- B. $ 1450
- C. $ 3140 D. $ 2250
- E. Cannot be determined
Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS RRB 2022 (Eng), Download PDF!
Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS RRB 2022 (Hindi), Download PDF!
The types of DI's that you will see here are as follows:
a) Bar type
b) Pie chart type
d) Tabular DI
e) Line graph type
This topic becomes scoring only if you have a good grasp of it and have rigorously practiced a wide variety of questions based on this topic. Attempt IBPS RRB Data Interpretation questions quizzes from the link provided below:
Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes here
IBPS RRB Important Links:
If you are aiming to crack the IBPS RRB exam 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment