This free series is meant to bolster your reading skills, while also brushing up your vocabulary and general awareness as well. The motive behind this series is to get the aspirants accustomed to reading so that they don't face reading blues in the exam.
The first article, titled "Sharing during scarcity: On Krishna and Godavari River Management boards" is published in The Hindu. It takes into account the formation of a board to manage the water of the Krishna & Godavari rivers as the author highlights why both Andhra Pradesh & Telangana needs to work towards attaining water and energy efficiency.
On the other hand, the second article titled "Message from Tokyo: Good news already: Our contingent is diverse regionally, socially. Women are key members" is published in The Times of India. It takes about India Olympic contingent, which is replete with diversity and also consists of a balanced sex ratio as the author discusses various aspects related to the issue.
Now, your job is to read the articles first and then move on to the summaries for a better understanding of the context. Also, please tell us about your thoughts in the comment section down below.
Until then, happy reading!
Important Editorials for Today
|To read the summaries of these articles, click here.|
The benefits of subscribing Online Classroom Program are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams (IIFT, XAT, SNAP, TISSNET, MICAT, MH-CET-MBA, CMAT, NMAT etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different MBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counsellors, please call us on 9650052904
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!