This free series is meant to bolster your reading skills, while also brushing up your vocabulary and general awareness as well. The motive behind this series is to get the aspirants accustomed to reading so that they don't face reading blues in the exam.
The first article, titled "Sensitive and precise: On anti-trafficking bill" is published in The Hindu. It takes into account the need to come up with a wholesome approach to deal with the threat of human trafficking as a new law regarding this issue comes to the horizon.
On the other hand, the second article titled "Stronger safeguards: Spyware is an insidious tool. Democracies, including India, have a stake in setting standards" is published in The Times of India. It takes into account the threat posed by Spyware attacks as the author highlights the need to stay vigilant regarding the issue.
Now, your job is to read the articles first and then move on to the summaries for a better understanding of the context. Also, please tell us about your thoughts in the comment section down below.
Until then, happy reading!
Important Editorials for Today
|To read the summaries of these articles, click here.|
Subscribe NOW to Gradeup Super and get:
The benefits of subscribing Gradeup Super are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams (IIFT, XAT, SNAP, TISSNET, MICAT, MH-CET-MBA, CMAT, NMAT etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different MBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counsellors, please call us on 9650052904
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!