Daily Current Affairs Quiz: 30-01-2023
Attempt now to get your rank among 586 students!
1) Western Disturbances originate in Caspian or Mediterranean Sea.
2) They are categorized as extra-tropical storms.
1) UNSC has 10 members non-permanent.
2) It recommends new members to be added to UN General Assembly.
3) India is currently a non-permanent member of the UNSC.
1) They are a biodiversity hotspot.
2) The highest point of Western Ghats is Nandi Hills.
3) It is an important water-divide for India.
1) Gandhiji came back to India from South Africa in January 1915.
2) He was instrumental in founding the Indian National Congress.
3) He first demonstrated his system of Satyagraha during the Ahmedabad mill strike.
2) Damaged wheat grains
3) Groundnut seeds
4) Horse gram
5) Rotten potatoes
6) Sugar beet
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- 586 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 18 comments