Daily Current Affairs Quiz: 27-01-2023
Attempt now to get your rank among 366 students!
1) The Green Railway Station Certificate is given by the Ministry of Environment and Forest.
2) Visakhapatnam Railway station is the first station in India to receive this certification.
1) India launched its first solar mission in December 2022.
2) It will be placed on Lagrange point 1.
3) Aditya 1 will study the solar atmosphere and solar wind patterns among other things.
1) Lake Victoria
2) Mediterranean Sea
3) Red Sea
4) Gulf of Aden
1) Recession: Decline in growth for 2 consecutive quarters
2) Stagflation: Stagnant Inflation
3) Deflation: Negative inflation
1) The Constitution of India defines its basic structure in terms of federalism, secularism, fundamental rights and democracy.
2) The Constitution of India provides for ‘Judicial review’ to safeguard the citizens’ liberties and to preserve the ideals on which the Constitution is based.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?
- 366 attempts
- 3 upvotes
- 7 comments