Daily Current Affairs Quiz: 02-02-2023
Attempt now to get your rank among 525 students!
1) In the Constitution, it is termed “Annual Financial Statement”.
2) It finds a mention in Article 112.
3) It is prepared under the aegis of the Department of Economic Affairs.
1) It provides for 6000 Rs. in 4 instalments to the beneficiaries.
2) It is applicable to all the farmers of the country.
3) It is a central sector scheme.
1) It will be established under the aegis of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
2) It will be a digital repository.
3) It will be established in Hyderabad.
2) Arunachal Pradesh
1) The ‘Climate-Smart Village’ approach in India is a part of a project led by the Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS), an international research program.
2) The project of CCAFS is carried out under the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) headquartered in France.
3) The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) in India is one of the CGIAR’s research centres.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
- 525 attempts
- 1 upvote
- 24 comments