The official books of the NCERT, according to the NTA, should be used for CUET Preparation. Aside from that, there are a few books that can help you prepare for the CUET History exam. A list of all such books is provided below, along with a brief description of each.
- NCERT Themes in Indian History – I
- NCERT Themes in Indian History – II
- NCERT Themes in Indian History – III
How to Select the Most Appropriate CUET History Books?
You can choose the best book for the History Exam by using a few pointers and hacks. Consider the following factors when selecting a book for the CUET History Exam.
- When buying or using books, look for the most recent editions. This is significant because newer versions always correct flaws and errors found in previous versions, resulting in a more consistent learning experience.
- The book must be based on the latest CUET Syllabus for the History subject as notified by the NTA.
- Only books by well-known, qualified authors will be considered – The majority of experts believe that only books written or co-written by well-known and qualified authors should be considered. Errors and inconsistencies are common in books written by inexperienced authors. These books are deceptive and should not be used to prepare for the CUET History exam.
- Select a few CUET Books to contrast and compare. Most of the time, there are two to three reputable books available at comparable prices. Consider and evaluate the relevance and quality of each option before deciding on the best option for you.
Why are the CUET History Exam recommended books the best?
The CUET History Exam books that are recommended are the most appropriate and suitable for passing the exam. They were chosen because of the qualities listed below.
- Candidates studying for a variety of History exams and tests have used them, and they contain all of the most up-to-date and relevant information for passing the Exam.
- Newer editions of these books are released on a regular basis, ensuring that the information is up to date.
- Some of the best authors in the country wrote the books recommended for the CUET History Exam.
- In addition to the introductory text, these books are jam-packed with illustrations and diagrams.
How to Prepare With CUET History Books?
Those taking the History subject should read the CUET History Books thoroughly. Here are a few tips for making the most of your history textbooks.
- Create a study plan or routine that takes into account your needs, other activities, and time constraints in order to get the most out of your CUET History books.
- Examine the CUET History Syllabus in-depth – The first and most important step is to familiarise yourself with the CUET History Exam syllabus. Check to see if you've covered everything.
- Try to answer as many questions as possible in addition to studying the CUET History textbooks. While quantity is important, so is quality, and you should attempt to answer a variety of difficult questions.
Commentswrite a comment