List of Best Chemistry Books for the CUET Exam
According to the NTA, the official books of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) should be used to prepare for CUET. Aside from that, there are a few books that can assist you in studying for the exam. A list of all such CUET Chemistry books is provided below, along with a brief description of each.
|NCERT Class 11||Chemistry Textbook Part I|
|NCERT Class 11||Chemistry Textbook Part II|
|NCERT Class 12||Chemistry Textbook Part I|
|NCERT Class 12||Chemistry Textbook Part II|
|Comprehensive Chemistry||Dr. B. Kapila & Dr. N. K. Verma|
How to Choose the Best Chemistry Books for the CUET Exam
You can choose the best book for the CUET Chemistry Exam with a few pointers and hacks. Consider the following factors when selecting a book for the CUET Chemistry Exam.
- Only books by well-known and qualified authors will be considered – Most experts agree that only CUET books written or co-authored by reputable and qualified authors should be chosen. Errors and inconsistencies are common in books written by unqualified authors.
- Select a few books to compare and evaluate. In most cases, there are two to three reputable books on the market that are priced similarly. Consider and evaluate the relevance and quality of each option before deciding on the best option for you.
- When buying or using a book, the most recent version is always the best option. This is important because newer versions always fix the flaws and errors of previous versions, resulting in a more consistent learning experience.
Why are the CUET Chemistry Exam recommended books the best?
The recommended CUET Chemistry books are the most appropriate and suitable for covering the whole CUET Syllabus for passing the exam. They were chosen based on the qualities listed below.
- At regular intervals, newer editions of these books are released, ensuring that the content remains current.
- In addition to the introductory text, these books are jam-packed with illustrations and diagrams.
- Some of the best authors in the country wrote the recommended books for CUET Chemistry.
- Candidates preparing for a variety of agricultural exams and tests have used them, and they contain all of the most relevant and up-to-date information for passing the CUET Chemistry Exam.
How to Prepare With CUET Chemistry Books?
Those taking the exam must read the CUET Chemistry Books thoroughly. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your chemistry textbooks. Many toppers have followed the CUET Preparation Tips suggested by the experts.
- Make a study schedule – You'll need to create a study plan or routine that takes into account your needs, other activities, and time constraints in order to get the most out of your CUET Chemistry books.
- Concentrate on the syllabus and curriculum – The first and most crucial step is to become familiar with the CUET Chemistry Syllabus. Make sure you thoroughly review the syllabus.
- Answer as many questions as possible – In addition to studying the CUET Chemistry textbooks, you should try to answer as many questions as possible. While quantity is important, quality is even more so, and you should try to answer a variety of CUET Questions of varying difficulty levels.