CUET Anthropology Preparation 2022
If you are unfamiliar with the curriculum and syllabus, CUET Anthropology Preparation can be particularly difficult. It's also crucial to have a thorough understanding of the CUET exam structure and all of the topics that will be covered on the exam. We'll go over the preparation tips and tricks you should keep in mind as you study for the CUET Anthropology exam.
We'll also give you a rough and flexible study schedule for the CUET Anthropology exam. We'll go over some points that students should keep in mind as they study for the CUET exam for Anthropology. There are also some precautions and pitfalls to be aware of when studying for the exam.
CUET Anthropology Preparation Tips 2022
Given below are several preparation tips that students must take into consideration while they are preparing for the CUET Anthropology exam.
- Start your preparation from the very basic level. Never skip or ignore the basics otherwise it can be a challenge while you take your preparation to the advanced level.
- Create a flexible and effective study plan that tunes in well with all your time commitments and daily tasks and other activities with completing CUET Syllabus.
- Develop the habit of taking breaks whenever required. Breaks play an important role in revitalizing one’s brain and state of mind.
- Track your progress using spreadsheets or simply by drawing tables in your notebook. This helps in ensuring that you are on the right track and not getting distracted by anything that is not a part of your preparation journey.
- Always emphasize the importance of mock tests apart from the CUET Anthropology Books that you are referring to. Mock tests have their own importance which can’t be overstated.
CUET Anthropology Study Plan
It is advisable to part your CUET Preparation plan in three different phases as given below. Phase 1 is when you are a beginner, phase 2 is intermediate and phase 3 is advanced.
- In phase 1 or the beginner stage, your study plan should be focused rigorously on learning new things, and that too from the very basic level. Don’t ignore anything just because it has a minimal weightage because CUET Anthropology Syllabus is not constant.
- In phase 2 or the intermediate stage, your focus should be comparatively more on practicing questions of a dense variety and varying difficulty. You should also keep up well with proper revision and reinforcement. You should also work on your weak areas in this phase of preparation.
- In the final phase or phase 3 or the advanced level, you are generally expected to have finished up with your primary preparation and practicing of questions. Your primary focus in this stage of preparation is on preparing yourself mentally for the test. In this phase, one can’t emphasize enough the importance of attempting as many mock tests as possible and that too in an exam-simulated environment.
Best Books For CUET Anthropology Preparation
Candidates must check the important CUET Books for the anthropology preparation. These books are widely followed for the anthropology exams.
- Trueman’s UGC NET Anthropology (Danisha Publishing Co.) by AM Tripathi
- Anthropology 15th Edition (Pearson) by Carol R. Ember, Melvin R. Ember, Peter N. Peregrine
Commentswrite a comment