CUET Agriculture Books 2022
The NTA has officially advised that the official books of NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) be used for the CUET Preparation. Aside from that, there are a few other books that can help you prepare for the CUET Agriculture exam. Below is a list of all such books, with a brief description of each.
- ICAR AIEEA UG (Popular Master Guide) (R. Gupta's)
- Class XII NCERT Agriculture Textbook (NCERT)
- A Complete Guide of Agriculture (Bhani Ram Dall, Mamta Dall)
Choosing Best Books For CUET Agriculture Exam
There are a few pointers and hacks that can help you choose the best book for the exam. Listed below are a few such pointers and hacks to keep in mind when selecting a book for the CUET Agriculture.
- Select only books by reputable authors – It is generally advisable to select only books written or co-authored by reputable and qualified authors. Errors and inconsistencies are common in books written by unqualified authors.
- Always go for the most recent versions – No matter what book you're trying to buy or use, you should always go for the most recent version. This is especially important because newer versions always eliminate errors and mishaps from previous versions and are based on the latest CUET Syllabus, resulting in a more seamless learning experience.
- Compare and analyze multiple books – Most of the time, you'll find that there are two to three, if not more, reputable books of equal value on the market. In such cases, you should carefully examine and evaluate each one's relevance and quality before deciding which one is best for you.
Why These Books Are Best for CUET Agriculture Subject
The recommended CUET Agriculture Books are the most appropriate and suitable for passing the exam. They were chosen because of the following characteristics.
- The books recommended for the CUET Agriculture Exam are written by the best of the best authors in the country.
- Aspirants preparing for various types of agricultural exams and tests have used them.
- They also have all of the relevant and up-to-date content needed to ace the CUET Agriculture.
- Newer editions of these books appear on the market at regular intervals, ensuring that the content remains current.
- These books are chock-full of illustrations and diagrams, as well as preparatory content in the form of text.
- In these books, you'll also find practice questions.
How to prepare using CUET Agriculture Books
When it comes to preparing for the Exam, CUET Agriculture Books are essential. The following are some helpful hints and methods for using CUET Books in your preparation.
- Concentrate on the syllabus – The first and most important step is to familiarise yourself with the CUET Agriculture Syllabus. Make sure you go over the syllabus thoroughly.
- Make a study plan – When it comes to making the most of your books, creating an effective and appropriate study plan or routine based on your needs, other activities, and time constraints are critical.
- Use a notebook as a micro version of the book – It is critical to use a notebook to jot down all of the content you study and grasp from the CUET Agriculture book in a concise and brief manner so that you can learn and revise things more easily in the long run.
- Solve as many questions as possible – In addition to studying the CUET Agriculture textbooks, it is recommended that you solve as many questions as possible. While the quantity of questions is important, so is the quality, and you should solve a variety of questions of varying levels of difficulty.
Commentswrite a comment