Steps to Download CTET December 2022 Certificate from Digilocker App
- First of all, Candidates will have to download the mobile app of DigiLocker from Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digilocker.android&hl=en&gl=US) or iOS (apps.apple.com/in/app/digilocker/id1320618078).
- (i) After downloading the Digilocker app, you will have to sign in by entering your Username & Password.
(ii) If you don't have an account on Digi Locker you will have to sign up.
- Candidates will require to fill in the details like Name, Correct DOB, mobile number, gender, Adhar number etc.
- The next step is to enter your Aadhaar card number, then press continue. You will receive an OTP which will take you to the next step.
- After entering the OTP, you will reach the homepage where you can see the issued documents. Click on "Issued Documents"
- Search the "Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi" and click on the option.
- After this, select the option "Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate" & "Teacher Eligibility Test Marksheet".
- The final step is to enter the Name, roll number and select the year and month and then press "Get Document". Your CTET Marksheet and Certificate will be available to download.
- After Submitting the details, candidates will get the status update in their digiLocker app.
Hike in Fees on the issuance of Duplicate CTET Documents:
On the recommendation of the Finance Committee, it is notified to increase the revised fee for issuing duplicate documents about the CTET examination. Candidates can check the official notice by the link given below:
|Serial No.||Issuance of Duplicate Eligibility Certificate/ Marksheet of CTET Examination||Existing Fees(Rs.)||Revised Fees(Rs.)|
|1.||Duplicate certificate/mark sheet||Rs 235/-||Rs 500/-|
|2.||Verification fee per document||-||Rs 500/-|
Commentswrite a comment