CTET 2021 Admit Card: Important Dates
As per the latest information, CTET 2021 Cancelled Paper exam date has been announced. The 16th December Cancelled exam for paper II will be held on 17th January 2022 & for the 17th December Cancelled exam, the exam date is 21st January 2022 for both paper I and paper II. CTET 2021 Exam will be conducted in two shifts. Paper-I will be held in the morning shift from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and Paper-II will be conducted in the evening shift from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Earlier the Central Board of Secondary Education has released the official notification regarding the postponement of the CTET 2021 Exam for 16th December & 17th December 2021.
|CTET 2021 Events||CTET 2021 Schedule|
|CTET Admit Card 2021 Release Date for CTET 2021 Cancelled Exam||9th January 2022 Onwards|
|CTET 2021 Exam Date for Cancelled Exam||17th January 2022 & 21st January 2022|
|Result||Within 06 (six) weeks from the date of conduct of the Examination.|
The admit cards for all candidates will be uploaded in two phases.
- In the first phase, the CTET 2021 admit card will contain the information of the City and Date of Examination to enable the candidates to make plans accordingly.
- In the second phase, the admit card will contain the information of the examination centre and shift of examination that will be available on the official website two days before the CTET examination.
How to Download CTET Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download the direct link through the CTET 2021 Admit Card or else you can follow the given below steps:
Visit the official website of CTET @ctet.nic.in.
Click on “Download CTET Admit Card 2021 (Server 1)” or ” Download Central TET Admit Card 2021 (Server 2)”.
Enter your details: Application number, Date of Birth (in Day-Month-Year format) and Security Pin.
Click on the “Download CTET Admit Card 2021” tab.
- Take a print of the (admit card) hall ticket for the CTET 2021 exam.
CTET 2021 Revised Examination Scheduled for 16th & 17th December 2021 Cancelled Exam
|Date of Exam & Paper||Shift & Time||Paper|
|17th January 2022 (Monday)||Shift-I (9:30 AM-12:00 PM)||Paper-II (For VI to VIII)|
|Shift-II (2:30 PM-5:30 PM)||Paper-I (For I to V)|
|21st January 2022 (Friday)||Shift-I (9:30 AM-12:00 PM)||Paper-I (For I to V)|
|Shift-II (2:30 PM-5:30 PM)||Paper-II (For VI to VIII)|
Documents to carry along with CTET Admit Card
1. Downloaded admit card.
2. The candidates must bring their ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) of good quality as this time PEN will not be supplied by the Board.
3. One identity proof document i.e: PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence or Voter ID Card
4. Carry 3 copies of passport size photo same mentioned in the Call Letter.
5. Sanitiser transparent bottle (50 mL)
6. Water bottle transparent (500 mL)
Important points to Remember for CTET Admit Card
1. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 120 minutes before the commencement of the examination. The candidate reporting the centre after gate closure time will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
2. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
3. Candidate without having proper admit card and photo id proof shall not be allowed in the examination centre under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
4. The candidate must show, the Admit Card downloaded from CTET official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seats only.
6. Candidate must ensure that their Photograph and Signature is properly mentioned on the admit card.
7. Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centres:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, microphones, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags Golden ornaments etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like a Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app