CSPHCL exam day guidelines & important instruction is a must for all the candidates who will be appearing for the written exam that is scheduled for 5th January to 14th January 2022. The CSPHCL JE exam day guidelines are released along with the admit card. To help candidates appear for the CSPHCL Junior Engineer 2022 exam, we have provided some useful exam day instructions and guidelines on the CSPHCL board. Further, the CSPHCL Junior Engineer exam will be conducted following the COVID 19 protocols.
Knowing the exam guidelines for the CSPHCL JE exam will enable you to avoid mistakes that might occur while taking the test. BYJU’S Exam Prep tries best to provide you with all the relevant information regarding CSPHCL JE exam day guidelines 2022 to get more clarity about the exam, such as knowledge of items allowed inside the examination centre, dos and and and don'ts of examination, reporting time and more.
CSPHCL JE 2022 Exam Date: Exam Timing and Schedule
The CSPHCL JE Exam is being conducted from 5th January to 14th January 2022. Candidates can check out the last-minute preparation tips before going to appear in the CSPHCL JE exam. Given below is the exam timing.
Date & Time of Examination
5th January to 14th January 2022
General Awareness & Reasoning
CSPHCL Junior Engineer Exam Day Guidelines 2022
We have mentioned to you the CSPHCL JE exam day guidelines for the exam day that you must follow to be able to get admission into the exam hall. You are advised to reach the examination centre as per the reporting time mentioned in your CSPHCL JE admit card 2022.
Point to remember are as follows:
- Candidates are not allowed to enter after the gate closing time. Candidates can leave the examination hall only after the exam time gets over.
- Every candidate is instructed to carry out a hard copy of the CSPHCL JE 2022 admit card. Candidates carrying hall tickets along with valid identity proof will only be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Every candidate must make sure to carry their original Identity proof such as an aadhar card, pan card, or voter card with them to the examination center.
- Carry two passport size photographs with yourself. Make sure your passport photo is the same one you uploaded while filling the application form.
- You must make sure that you carry your own stationery.
- Make sure that you reach the exam venue on time to avoid hurriedness.
Important Things to Carry for CSPHCL JE
A list of important documents or items every candidate must carry to the examination of CSPHCL JE Exam 2022.
- Print out of Admit Card of the CSPHCL JE 2022 Exam. The call letter can be colored or black and white.
- Original Identity proof that displays the same information filled during the application process.
- Blue and black ballpoint pens.
- Two passport size photos.
CSPHCL Junior Engineer COVID 19 Instructions
- A face mask is mandatory for all the candidates to be worn during the exam duration.
- Hand sanitiser and drinking water bottle must be carried by the candidates on their own. Sharing of items is not allowed.
- Candidates must make sure that they are aware of CSPHCL JE Exam Day Instructions and follow the safety norms as prescribed by the Commission and Government for COVID 19.
Key Points to Remember for CSPHCL JE
The few most important CSPHCL JE Exam day instructions every aspirant must remember:
- Admit Card or Hall Ticket.
- Reach the examination hall on time.
- Make sure to sign the attendance sheet.
- Must carry Identity Proof with yourself.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.