CSIR NET Physical Science Exam Analysis 2022: Key Highlights
- There was only one shift on 29th January 2022 that is, the second shift which was conducted from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- There were a total of 150 questions in today's paper, the difficulty level for was in the range of Moderate to Difficult.
- However, the reasoning section was Easy and as expected Quantitative Aptitude section was conceptual and time-consuming.
- Most of the questions came from the Numerical Ability section.
Check Detailed CSIR NET June 2021 Exam Analysis
Question Asked in CSIR NET June 2021: General Aptitude - Quantitative Aptitude
|1.||The average height of students in a class is 160 cm. The average height of boys is 165 cm and that of girls is 150 cm. Find the ratio of girls to boys.|
Average + Aligation
The probability of a question attending is 1/2 then what is the probability of a question not attended by a set of 5 questions?
A rank is double of “B”, triple of “C”, 7 times of “D” with the total class of 83, then the sum of ABCD ranks is ?
A circle is inscribed in an equilateral triangle whose height is 𝟑√𝟑 cm. Then, find the ratio of the area of an equilateral triangle to the area of the circle inscribed in an equilateral triangle.
In a room, there are 3 fathers and 6 son. If everyone’s father-son is present.
Then find the minimum number of people present in the room.
|6.||Find the last digit of expression (489)86 - (351)63.|
Question Asked in CSIR NET 2022: General Aptitude - Reasoning
In players of 2000, 500 play football, 300 play cricket, 200 play both, Then numbers of players who don't play cricket or football?
|2.||Vein diagram of vegetables, fruits, roots.||Venn Diagram|
|3.||If today is Thursday after 59 days it will be?||Clock & Calender|
|4.||How many types of the number of Atm pin of 4 digits, right to left, left to right are the same can be written?|
Permutation & Combination
Question Asked in CSIR NET June: General Aptitude - General Science
Sun is at 45 degrees, the shadow of the wall is rectangular, which depends on?
Download PDF of Questions Asked on 29 January Shift 2 of CSIR NET June 2021 Exam
|Download PDF in English|
BYJU'S Exam Prep brings to Online Classroom Program, which gives you Unlimited Access to All Structured Live Courses and Mock Tests.
Benefits of Online Classroom Program
Check all the benefits after subscribing to the Online Classroom Program mentioned below:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CSIR NET Entrance Exams.
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different CSIR NET & SET exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record.
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
- Get Unlimited access to Test Series.
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm