CSIR NET Mathematical Science Exam Analysis 16 February 2022, Shift 1: Key Highlights
- There are two shifts scheduled for 16th February 2022, Shift 1 for CSIR NET Mathematical Science, while Shift 2 for CSIR NET Chemical Science
- Shift 1 CSIR UGC NET Mathematical Science Exam is successfully completed and the Shift timing was 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- There were a total of 120 questions in today's paper, the difficulty level was in the range of MODERATE to DIFFICULT.
- However, the reasoning section was Easy and as expected Quantitative Aptitude section was in the range of Moderate to Tough, conceptual and time-consuming.
- Most of the questions came from the Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability section.
Check Detailed CSIR NET June 2021 Exam Analysis
- CSIR NET Mathematical Science Memory Based Questions 2022 (16th Feb Shift 1)
- CSIR NET Mathematical Science Analysis 2022 (16th Feb): Shift Wise Review, Difficulty Level
- CSIR NET Physical Science Exam Analysis 15th Feb Shift 2: Questions Asked, Difficulty Level
- CSIR NET Exam Analysis 2022 Part A (Shift 2) 29th January: Questions Asked, Difficulty Level
- CSIR NET Memory Based Question 2022 (29 Jan): Questions Asked, Download PDF!
CSIR NET Mathematical Science Memory Based Questions: Part A Quantitative Aptitude
Candidates can check below the questions of Part A Quantitative Aptitude asked in today's CSIR NET Mathematical Science 16 February 2022 and hence can analyse accordingly.
|1.||6 indistinguishable balls are to be distributed between A, B and C so that each gets at least one ball then total arrangements?||Permutation and Combination|
|2.||From a completely filled water tank water is poured into boxes with a 1/10th radius. No. of boxes required??|
|3.||A and B count coins 1,2,5,10 in ratios . If A has 6 rs more than B. Find the no. of coins||Ratio and Proportion|
|4.||In a square of dimension 5×5, starting from the centre square. How many he can reach corners. If the condition is he can move only horizontally or vertically||Mensuration|
|5.||There are classes A and B. In class A there are 24 people. If we exchange one guy in between class A and B. Then the average of A increases by 1.25 whereas that of B is reduced by 1. Find the total strength of class B.||Average|
|6.||If the square of a two-digit number (all digits are non zero) is the same as the number preceding by C. Then the value of C is||Number System|
|7.||A building has 2 windows. The lower window is 2 m above the ground and the 2nd window is 4 m above the ground. A bird is sitting at the top of the window making the 30-degree angle with the 2nd window and 60 degrees with the lower window. At what height the bird the above the ground||Trigonometry|
CSIR NET Mathematical Science Memory Based Questions: Part A Reasoning
|1.||Which among the following represents the Venn diagram involving inflammable, water, liquid and petrol||Logical Venn Diagram|
|2.||Calendar, from 2000 to 2020 how many days are there whose reverse gives the same||Calendar|
|3.||PQRSTU sat at a circular table. T is not adjacent to S. T is diametrically opposite to Q and P is left of Q. Which of the following is statements is incorrect?||Sitting Arrangement|
|4.||In 40 pages there are "x" lines on each page. If we remove 2 lines per page, we get 10 more pages. Find the no. Of lines each page "x"||Logical Puzzle|
CSIR NET Mathematical Science Memory Based Questions: Part B & C
We are still working on question paper PDFs for parts B and C section in CSIR NET Mathematical Science June 2021 exam. The candidates can go through the below table to find the topics from which the questions were asked in sections B and C in the table given below
Number Of Questions In Part B
Number Of Questions In Part C
LT, Matrix and their properties, Inner product space, quadratic form, bases and dimension
Countability, sequence and series, function several variables
Analytic function, entire function, identity theorem, singularity function, integration, Taylor series
Ring theory, group theory, number theory
ODE and PDE, Boundary Value problem, second-order differential equation, partial differential equation, charpit method, classification, higher-order partial derivatives
Cov, NA and Integral Equation
Neural methods, iteration method, IVP, Markov, LPP
CSIR NET Mathematical Science Memory Based Questions: Download PDF
|Download PDF Mathematical Science 16 Feb Shift 1 (in English)|
BYJU'S Exam Prep brings to Online Classroom Program, which gives you Unlimited Access to All Structured Live Courses and Mock Tests.
Get Unlimited access to Structured Live Courses - Online Classroom Program
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm
Commentswrite a comment