Best Books for CSIR NET Chemical Science 2021
If you didn't select the study material for the preparation yet then before starting the preparation selection of the best CSIR NET Chemical Science Books and study material should be a goal. Once you will finalize the best material for the preparation then you should be able to concentrate on your study. Best Material will help you to Ace the CSIR NET 2021 which will be conducted by NTA (Nation Testing Agency) for providing the Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship in various prestigious Colleges.
This article will help you to choose the top reference books for CSIR NET Chemical Science 2021. These books will help you to build a strong base in Chemical Science.
How to Choose the Best Material and Books for CSIR NET Chemical Science
While selecting the books, please keep in mind the following points which are mentioned below:
- Always select the latest edition of the book. It will give you the updated information about the syllabus. Always check the publication year and edition of the book.
- Always go for renowned publications so that you will not be misled regarding the content.
- Select books which contain the previous year's questions or extra questions for practise because practice makes a man perfect.
- Always compare the different sources and select the best material which will be according to the CSIR UGC NET Syllabus.
- Go for the books which will help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
Reference Books for CSIR NET Chemical Science
Without knowing the renowned source, if you purchase books then it might be paid too much. To help you in selecting the best books for chemical Science, we have listed down some renowned authors/publications books.
|Books for Chemical Science||Authors/Publications|
|CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET Chemical Sciences||Dr. Hemant Kulshrestha, Prof. Ajay Taneja|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Dr. T. J. Patil|
|Physical And Inorganic Chemistry||Dr. C. M. Bhavsar, Dr. T. J. Patil|
|Physical Chemistry||Thomas Engel & Philip Reid|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J. D. Lee|
|Fundamentals of Molecular Spectroscopy||Colin N. Banwell|
|Quantum Chemistry through Problems and Solutions||R.K. Prasad|
|Instrumental Method||Skoog, Holler & Crouch|
|Advanced Organic Chemistry||John Wiley and Sons|
|Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds||Ernest L. Eliel, Samuel H. Wilen|
|Trueman's UGC-CSIR JRF / NET Chemical Sciences||M Gagan|
|Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of Structure and Reactivity||James E Huheey, Ellen A Keiter, Richard L Keiter, Okhil K Medhi|
|Molecular Quantum Mechanics||Peter W Atkins, Ronald S Friedman|
|Joint CSIR/UGC/NET Chemical Sciences Part- B & C||R Gupta|
|March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms & Structure||Michael B Smith|
|An Introduction to Electrochemistry||Samuel Glasstone|
Preparation Strategy for CSIR NET Chemical Science 2021 Exam
Here are some tips which will help you to prepare well for the CSIR NET Chemical Science 2021 Exam. Read these carefully and try to understand each and every point.
- Collecting Crucial Resources: The first and foremost step for the preparation is that we should collect relevant or crucial resources for the preparation. Without this, we cannot prepare well for the exam. We have mentioned some best books above for your references.
- Lay a Time Table: Syllabus for CSIR NET Chemical Science is vast and without any solid strategy we cannot ace the exam. So it is very important to make a timetable or strategy to cover the full syllabus within the time period with proper revision as revision plays an important role.
- Make Short Notes: Try to make short notes during the preparation. It will help you at the last moment for the revision part. If you will take the whole syllabus again in the last few days then it will become very difficult to revise the syllabus properly.
- Solve Previous Year's Questions: Solve previous year's questions more and more. It will help you clear the picture that which type of questions will be asked in the exam. It will save you time while covering the syllabus as it will give you a brief idea about the marking scheme from different topics. As soon as you complete any chapter, open the previous year's questions of that chapter and attempt.
We've tried to cover all the important information regarding your CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam with the help of this blog. Still, if you face any doubt or query, please feel free to ask in the comment box below. Do like and share this blog.
All the Best for your Exam,
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai!!
Go BYJU'S Exam Prep!!