CSIR NET Certificate 2022
A qualification letter that enhances your professional opportunities is the CSIR NET Certificate. The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research issues the Part I certificates for the June & December sessions. The University Grants Commission is responsible for issuing the Part-II and Part-III certificates. Passing the CSIR NET Exam is a source of pride for the applicants. The direct link to download the e-certificate is given below.
According to the CSIR-HRDG, qualified candidates can access their CSIR NET Certificate from the website provided their documents are verified and determined to be in order. CSIR NET Certificate 2022 is given to those deserving candidates who have demonstrated excellence in a specific subject or as proof of certification.
Validity Period of CSIR NET Certificate
The validity of the CSIR NET Certificate is different for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. Candidates can check the validity period below:
- Candidates who qualify for JRF can use this certificate for 2 years from the issue date.
- This certificate will be valid for a lifetime after qualifying for a Lectureship.
Documents needed to Download the CSIR NET Certificate
Some important documents need to be submitted by a candidate before downloading the CSIR NET Certificate 2022. These documents need to be shared at the official address of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. CSIR verifies all the documents before releasing the certificate. Candidates can check the list of documents that need to be submitted are given below:
- CSIR NET Admit Card.
- Marksheet of the CSIR NET Exam.
- Class 10th Marksheet (Proof of the date of Birth)
- M.Sc., Integrated BS-MS, B.E/B.Tech, B-Pharma, MBBS or an Equivalent Degree with the Required % of Marks.
- The conversion formula certificate for converting CGPA or SGPA from the concerned university states the percentage of qualifying degrees.
- In the case of a dual degree, marks bifurcation is required.
- Physically disability certificate for the disabled and visually handicapped candidates (If Applicable).
- Proof for EWS category.
- Caste Certificate, if Applicable.
**Before sending the documents, the candidate must ensure to Superscribe the envelope with "Documents for June/December (JRF/LS-Part-I-Result) NET Exam & Roll no. ____________."
Important Instruction Before Sending the CSIR NET Certificate Documents
Candidates need to follow some important instructions carefully before sending the documents for downloading the CSIR NET Certificate 2022. Candidates must go through every instruction to avoid difficulty in the documentation process. Instructions issued by the CSIR are as follows:
- Those certificates in languages other than Hindi or English must be translated into Hindi or English before sending. Original Certificates should be self-attested.
- OBC candidates must submit their OBC certificate per the specified format on the official website.
- Candidates in the final year of their M.Sc. and still waiting for the result or in the Result awaited category can only process the documents after completing their qualification.
- The official time to collect the award letter in person is from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. on working days. Candidates should bring the self-attested documents mentioned above with them (They should not be sent by post or mail).
Steps to Download the CSIR NET Certificate 2022
Below are instructions for downloading the CSIR NET Certificate to make things simpler for candidates. Follow the steps outlined to obtain the certificate.
- Step 1: Go to the official website and log in with the help of Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 2: Fill in the required details, choose the exam and click on proceed button.
- Step 3: After successfully logging in, Candidates can download their CSIR NET certificate.
- Step 4: Print the certificate and save it for future use.
Steps to Followed if CSIR NET Certificate is not Received
After completing all the steps mentioned above, candidates sometimes face difficulties downloading the CSIR NET Certificate 2022. In such cases candidate needs to follow some steps, which are mentioned below:
- Send an email with the CSIR Reference number and roll number to the official mail id email@example.com.
- Candidates residing nearby can visit the Head office of the Certification Section.
- Candidates can send the request letter to the Head, NET Bureau, UGC, and ask for the certificate.
Note: If you missed submitting any of the above-mentioned documents, you could include those documents with the request letter.
Instructions to Issue Duplicate CSIR NET Certificate 2022
In any case, if candidates failed to receive the original certificate or if they lost the original one, then the candidate can re-issue the certificate by following the instructions mentioned below:
- Candidates can make an affidavit on a judicial stamp paper with all the important details of the candidate, including the Applicant's name, roll number, exam subject, and candidate address. This affidavit should be attested by the competent authority & issued by the UGC.
- Candidates have to mention clearly in the affidavit that on finding the CSIR NET original certificate, they would not misuse it and send the duplicate one to the NET Bureau.
- The candidate needs to issue a demand draft of INR 100/- along with the affidavit in favor of the Secretary, University Grants Commission, New Delhi, which has to be paid at the State Bank Of India, Service Branch (Code No. 7687).
- The candidate should register an FIR at the Police Station and attach the attested copy along with an affidavit.
- FIR comprising the attestation stamp of a Class-I gazette officer with the candidate's details (name, designation, official address, etc.)
CSIR NET Sample Certificate
Candidates can find below the sample for the CSIR NET Certificate 2022
Benefits of CSIR NET Certificate 2022
Candidates need to understand the CSIR NET Certificate 2022 benefits to get the most out of it. We have mentioned some career scope and benefits below:
- Opportunities for lectureships at universities that the UGC has approved.
- Consultants Job Role.
- Ph.D. after qualifying CSIR NET Exam.
- Career as a Laboratory Technician or Support Executive.
- Lectureship or Assistant Professor.
- Work as a Scientific Officer.
- Job Opportunities in various PSUs.
- Scholarships and Fellowship after qualifying CSIR NET.
- Opportunity to become a researcher in various Government research labs.