The CSIR IICB is looking forward to the recruitment of the most eligible and deserving candidates to work on the post of senior scientists on the / Technology Innovation / Translation Research/ Applied Technology in the broad areas above. Check the important details mentioned below to acknowledge every important detail regarding the posts.
CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022: Important Highlights
The candidates willing to apply for the job vacancies released in the notification of the CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022 can check the important highlights regarding the job positions.
|Designation||No. of Posts &|
exceeding (as on
the last date of
|Scientist||03 (01 UR, 01 SC,|
|Level 11||Rs. 1,16,398/-||32 years|
|Senior Scientist||06 (03 UR, 01 OBC,|
|Level 12||Rs. 1,33,936/-||37 years|
Total Emoluments means approximate total emoluments per month on a minimum scale including
Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, etc.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Code||Essential Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Senior Scientist||5602104||Should have PhD in any discipline with biological or medical sciences and two years of post-doctoral experience in the field of Metabolic Disease Research.||The candidates are expected to conduct independent research in the Metabolic disease biology field. The candidate also needs to collaborate with the molecular and cell biologists of the institute, the veterinarians, physician-scientists, and a working knowledge of these techniques will be considered on preference.|
|Senior Scientist||5602105||Should have PhD in Biology/ Physics / Chemistry with two years of postdoctoral experience in Computational Image Processing and CryoElectron Microscopy.||The candidate is expected to use CryoEM methods for studying the structure|
and the dynamics of the biological molecules, like nucleic acid, proteins, and their other complexes. The successful candidates will generate extramural and internal funding for maintenance of the existing machine and also the procurement of new ones as required. The successful candidates will develop academic collaborations a network as required for utilization of the CryoEM facilities in the neighbouring and also the other facilities of the nation.
|Senior Scientist||5602106||Should have PhD in Chemistry/Physics / Biology with two years of postdoctoral experience in the molecular and cell biology field of RNA.|| ||The candidates are expected the conduction of independent research in the extracellular miRNA mediated gene regulation process in the context of Metabolic Disorders or Host-pathogen interaction or Cancer.|
Process To Apply For The CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
The candidates can check the details given below and follow the mentioned steps to apply for the job vacancies released by the CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the website: https://devapps.ngri.res.in/iicb/
- The candidates willing to apply for more than one post vacancy need to submit the different applications according to the vacancy code and its eligibility criteria.
- The candidates can check the instruction for filling the online applications on https://devapps.ngri.res.in/iicb/
- The Candidates need to pay 100 INR online via the link given just under the
payment option. The candidates have no other sources for the payment of the registration fee.
- The candidates belonging to the Women /SC / ST /PwBD / abroad candidates/ CSIR Employees are not required to pay any application fee.
- The candidates also need to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size coloured photograph (20-50 kb) and their scanned signature in black ink (10-20 kb) in the format of ‘jpg’ in online applications.
- The Candidates should have a copy of the application form with the payment details, if any, for their record. The Print-out copy of the Application and the payment details will be unavailable after 18 February 2022.
- The application that has been once made will not be allowed to get withdrawn and the fees that have been once paid will also be not refunded on any account. It can be also be held in reserve for any other process of recruitment or selection.
- The candidates can only fill out a single application for each vacancy code. Only the latest completed application will be considered if a candidate submits multiple online applications for just one vacancy code with different email ids or application numbers.
- The application with incomplete details (i.e. without uploading a signature, photograph, non-payment of fee, and without uploading the attachment, etc will not be accepted and the candidate will not be able to register themselves successfully.
Important Documents For Applying For the CSIR IICB 2022 Recruitment
Candidates can check the list of the important documents mentioned below for applying in the CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022.
- The SSC / 10th certificate (should reflect Date of Birth)
- The SSC / 10th Mark Sheet
- The Intermediate / 10+2 certificate and its Mark Sheet
- The Graduation Certificate along with the Mark Sheet
- The Post Graduation Certificate along with the Mark Sheet
- The PhD (Awarded/submitted) Certificate
- The Certificates related to any higher qualification (if any)
- The Certificate that is related to Physically Handicap (in case) in the prescribed format.
- The Caste certificate(s), if required
- The conversion certificates of CGPA to % of the Board / Institution / University, (if any)
CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022: Mode Of Selection
The Mere fulfilment of the educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted for the interview. The duly constituted screening committee will create their own criteria for the shortlisting of the candidates those need to be called for the interview. The candidate should mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant areas over and above the minimum prescribed qualification along with the supporting documents in their applications. The Completion of PhD degree will be deemed from the date of issue of the provisional certificate
- In case the number of the applications are large, the CSIR-IICB may also adopt criteria of shortlisting for the restriction of the number of candidates those were to be called for interview by adopting any one method mentioned below:
(i) On the basis of prioritizing the candidates with higher educational qualifications than the minimum as mentioned in the advertisement.
(ii) On the basis of prioritizing the higher experience in the relevant fields than the minimum experienced ones.
(iii) On the basis of a written test.
(iv) Any other methods that fit by Screening Committee.
- If a candidate is staying abroad, their candidature may be considered in absentia through the Selection Committee on their written request.
- Junior Research Fellow & Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Check Here for All Vacancy Details in India
- Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 251 Posts, Eligibility, Date
~ We hope you understood the above article. Kindly UPVOTE this article and Share this article with your friends.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU'S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm