The CSIR IICB has released the notification regarding the vacancy for the post of project associate-I to work on the project named ‘CSIR-Sickle Cell Anemia Mission- Phase-II.'(HCP-23). Here is the important detail that you need to know regarding the mentioned job.
CSIR IICB Project Associate Recruitment 2022: Important Highlights
|The Council Of Scientific And Industrial Research|
Name of the Project
|‘CSIR-Sickle Cell Anemia Mission- Phase-II.'(HCP-23)|
No. of Posts
|23 March 2023|
Important Dates For CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate Recruitment
Candidates can check the table given below to acknowledge the important dates regarding the CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate recruitment.
|28 February 2022|
|Reporting Time||9:00 AM -10:00 AM|
CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate Recruitment: Qualification Required
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria in terms of qualification for the CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate Recruitment to avoid any hindrance on the day of the interview.
The Qualification needed – The candidate needs to have an M.Sc degree in the field of Microbiology or Biochemistry.
The Desirable Candidate – The candidate has about 3 to 6 months of experience in Wet lab with molecular, cell biology & biochemistry and mammalian tissue culture.
Salary Offered – The recruited candidates will be paid Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA Per month.
Important Details On Application For The CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate Recruitment
The candidates can check and follow the instructions mentioned below to acknowledge the steps to apply for the CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate Recruitment to register themselves for the interview session.
- The job position offered is purely temporary & co-terminus with the end of the project and therefore, it does not possess any right or claim for regularization against any IICB / CSIR post available. The qualifications and the age will be verified on the day of the interview. There is age relaxation available for the candidates belonging to the OB/ SC / ST/ PH and women candidates as per the guidelines.
- The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview that is going to be held on 28 February 2022 from 10.30 AM.
- The interview will take place in the CSIR-IICB Jadavpur Campus
- The candidates need to download the Application Form (Link mentioned below) and fulfil it to carry on the date of the interview.
CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate Recruitment: Documents To Carry
The candidates who are going to appear for the CSIR IICB 2022 Project Associate Recruitment can check the following details and acknowledge the documents that are required to carry on the day of the interview.
- The Certificate of Matriculation to prove the date of birth,
- All certificates and mark-sheets regarding the educational qualification,
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required (In Case)
- Final Mark Sheet of B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Pharm/M.Tech Examination or the PhD Certificate
- The Documentary proof of NET/GATE/NET(LS)/Equivalent
- One Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- The Institute have full access to the selection or rejection of any candidature including cancellation of the advertisement, without assigning any reason fr the action, whatsoever.
- All the applicants are required to follow the rules and protocol for Covid-19.
- IGSTC Industrial Fellowships 2022- How to Apply, Check Here!
- Junior Research Fellow & Lecturer Recruitment 2022: Check Here for All Vacancy Details in India
- Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 251 Posts, Eligibility, Date
~ We hope you understood the above article. Kindly UPVOTE this article and Share this article with your friends.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU'S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm