IPMAT exam is conducted by IPM IIM-Indore and IPM IIM Rohtak for 5 years of integrated courses. The Integrated Program in Management (IPM) competition is very tough, as more than 15 thousand students appear for the IPM entrance exam every year.
The difficulty level of the exam differs between moderate to easy levels. If you have studied mathematics and scored maximum marks in each of your standards till the 10th, cracking the exam is not a challenging task for you.
The preparation for the IPMAT entrance exam needs a well-planned approach with time management skills. Go through this post that will provide you with a complete perception of tips and tricks that will be helpful for you and also enhance your IPM Preparation 2022.
How to Prepare for IPM Entrance Exam in one month?
Like every aptitude test, IPM exam preparation is also a combination of well-planned study strategy and hard work. You can crack easily the exam by following a well-planned study plan and inscription.
- As per the IPM Exam pattern, candidates are mostly tested based on Verba Ability and Quantitative Ability skills. So, first, begin with simple mathematic topics and give yourself 10-15 days to cover them.
- For the Verbal Ability section, start refreshing up on your grammar portion and vocabulary as well. Speed plays an important role in cracking the IPM entrance exam.
- Consequently, solving more and more question papers of the previous year is indispensable, solve the previous year's papers weekly to enhance your time management skills as well as problem-solving skills.
- Allocate the subjects you need to study every day, start and complete your favorite topics first and then move to complicated topics.
- Dispense the time limit for every concept that you are studying.
- Do not involve tough subjects constantly, try to mix up and match the topics.
- If you set a tough concept from the Quant section, choose an easy topic from the Verbal Ability section. In this way, you can assemble interest to study more and not to get bored.
- Write briefly, keywords or complex formulas from the topic you are preparing, which will be helpful in revision time.
- If you are well knowledgeable about any topic, then allocate less time for that topic, rather give more time to difficult topics.
- Revise all the necessary formulas related to these topics daily.
- RD Sharma is one of the best-suggested books for Quant Section preparation as it describes each topic in-depth and involves numerous questions.
- Start giving mock tests regularly because practicing IPM Mock tests will help you to enhance your time-management skills and construct your confidence level. So, it is considered to practice mock tests daily and try to analyze your performance after finishing each mock test.
- Revise the topics wherever you are accomplishing mistakes or errors.
- Read newspapers regularly to enhance your vocabulary and grammar.
- Prepare certain notes on idioms & phrases, proverbs, and grammar rules.
- Avoid wasting much time if you don’t know the answer to the final exam.
Attempt Free Quizzes for IPMAT 2022:
Important Topics under IPM Syllabus 2022?
Before starting the preparation, it is necessary to go through the detailed syllabus of the IPM Exam as this will help understand important topics for IPM Exam in each subject.
Quant Section Topics
Verbal Ability Section Topics
Algebra and Arithmetic
Vocabulary & Analogy
Percentage (%), Profit, & Loss
Time & Speed
Distance, Time, & Work
Best Books for IPM 2022?
The following are some best books for IPM Preparation 2022 for Quantitative and Verbal Ability sections:
Name Of Book
Name of Author
The benefits of subscribing Online Classroom Program are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all IPMAT & other BBA Entrance Exams (JIPMAT, DU JAT, GGSIPU, UGAT, Christ and SET University, etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different BBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counselors, please call us on 9650052904