Important Points about the convectional rainfall
Here is the basic information about convectional rainfall. It is the basic topic of physical geography.
- Convectional rainfall occurs in the equatorial region.
- When the sun heats, the ground and warm air rise.
- When warm air reaches the coolest layer of the atmosphere; then it condenses and forms cumulonimbus clouds.
- Heavy rainfall occurs with lightning and thunder.
- The areas like amazon forests etc., have received this type of rainfall.
Convectional Rainfall Occurs in?
The equatorial region experiences convectional rainfall. The equatorial region is the region with high humidity. It is also a reason for the heavy rainfall.
☛ Related Questions: