What is CONCOR? - Know Its Full Form
The full form of CONCOR Container Corporation of India. CONCOR is a Navratna company that aims to work with its community partners and stakeholders to make CONCOR a high-quality company. Through synergy with community partners, providing quick, cost-effective, efficient, and dependable logistics solutions to its clients while assuring profitability and growth.
To be the first option for the consumers, the Company is committed to upholding its social responsibilities and demonstrating that it is worthy of the trust placed in it.
Download CONCOR Recruitment through GATE 2022 Notification PDF (To be Available Soon)
CONCOR Recruitment Through GATE 2023: Important Dates
The CONCOR application date 2023 along with other important dates will be updated here once the official notification is released.
|Start date of Application Form||To be notified soon|
|Last date of Application Form||To be notified soon|
CONCOR Vacancy 2023: Post-Wise Vacancy Details
The CONCOR Executive Trainee vacancies will be released soon on its official website along with the notification pdf. We will update the post-wise vacancy details for CONCOR recruitment through the GATE exam once the notification is released officially.
|ET(Electrical)||To be notified soon|
|ET(Electronics)||To be notified soon|
|ET(Civil)||To be notified soon|
|ET(Mechanical)||To be notified soon|
CONCOR Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
The candidates need to fulfill the educational qualification criteria to be able to apply online for the CONCOR executive trainee recruitment.
- Full-time B.E., B.Tech, or B.Sc (Engg.) from a recognized university or institute
- Minimum CGPA of 7 or equivalent
- Candidates must have taken the respective GATE 2023 paper as listed in the table below and qualified in the same Final Year / Semester.
- Students who expect their final results before August are also eligible to apply.
|Post||GATE Paper||Eligible Branches|
CONCOR Executive Trainee Selection Procedure
GATE 2023 scores will be 1st basis of the selection process for CONCOR recruitment 2023. Given below is the detailed selection process for the CONCOR recruitment 2023.
- Marks obtained (out of 100) in the GATE 2023 related paper, group discussion, and personal interview are all part of the selection procedure.
- Eligible students must take the corresponding GATE 2023 paper, which includes Electrical Engineering (EE), Electronics and Communication (EC), Civil Engineering (CE), and Mechanical Engineering (ME).
- Only those who have passed the GATE 2023 exam will be considered for the next phase of selection.
- Qualified applicants will be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interviews based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2023 in the respective test.
- Candidates who have been selected for a Group Discussion and Interview must bring the documents stated in their interview call letter.
- In order to be considered for empanelment, candidates must pass the Personal Interview. The qualifying percentages for different categories in the interview are as follows:
|Category||Qualifying % in Interview|
|OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||30%|
- There will be no qualifying marks for group discussion.
Marks Weightage for CONCOR Recruitment Through GATE 2023
- Different Parameters' Weighting Candidates must register and appear for the GATE 2023 related paper in order to calculate their final score for empanelment:
|GATE 2023 Marks (out of 100)||85%|
CONCOR Executive Trainee Application Form 2023: Steps to Apply, Fee
- Candidates must register online using their GATE 2023 Application No., Registration Number, and other essential information at https://concorindia.co.in/careers.asp in the CONCOR career section.
- Once the application fees are received, your application will be considered complete.
- Candidates must bring their GATE 2023 admit card and GATE 2023 scorecard to the GD/interview/joining CONCOR for verification.
CONCOR Application Fee for Executive Trainee
The category-wise application fee for the CONCOR recruitment through GATE 2023 is given below in the table.
|UR(General, OBC)||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates||No Application Fee|
CONCOR Executive Trainee Salary
Here the salary details of executive trainees at CONCOR are shared which helps to understand the overall package of the executive trainee.
- The Corporation offers one of the most competitive remuneration packages in the industry.
- Selected candidates would be compensated in the range of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- for the one-year training term.
- The candidates would be hired as Assistant Managers on the same wage scale after successfully completing training.
- Following regularisation, the compensation package will include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Cafeteria Approach Perquisites and Allowances, Performance Related Pay, and so on.
CONCOR Executive Trainee Job Profile
The employment profile for CONCOR executive trainees differs depending on the candidates' discipline. The CONCOR executive trainee's position and responsibilities will be specified in the detailed notification according to the engineering discipline.
CONCOR Executive Trainee Previous Year Cutoff
Candidates interested in applying for the CONCOR GATE executive engineer recruitment 2023 should review the previous year's cutoff marks. When the CONCOR Executive Trainee cutoff for the previous year becomes available, we will update it.
CONCOR Contact Details
For any inquiries, the candidates can reach the Container Corporation of India Ltd (CONCOR) at:
Registered Office: CONCOR Bhawan,
C-3, Mathura Road,
Opposite Apollo Hospital
New Delhi - 110 076
Phone : 91-11-41673093, 49512150/60
For more details visit the official website:
CONCOR Official Website
GATE 2024 Exam Syllabus
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE
Comprehensive Preparation for GATE & ESE
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE CE 2022 at Byju's Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines.
Online Test Series for ESE and GATE
All the Best!
Commentswrite a comment