It is given that,
0, 6, 24, 60, 120, 210, ?
The pattern followed here is,
0 6 24 60 120 210 336
6 18 36 60 90 126
12 18 24 30 36
The double difference between the numbers is the multiples of 6.
The act of deleting items from a collection is represented by subtraction. Subtraction is denoted by the minus sign. For instance, suppose there are nine oranges stacked together (as indicated in the above image), four oranges are taken out and put in a basket, leaving nine – four oranges, or five oranges, in the stack.
Therefore, 9 minus 4 equals 5, or the difference between 9 and 4. Different kinds of numbers can also use subtraction, which is not just applicable to natural numbers. This means that we can use several sets of objects, such as negative numbers, fractions, rational and irrational numbers, decimals, functions, matrices, and vectors, to explain reducing or eliminating physical and abstract values.
Hence, the correct answer is 336.
The number 336 will complete the given series 0, 6, 24, 60, 120, 210, …. We can calculate it with the help of the subtraction of two numbers
- In the Moment Distribution Method, the distribution factor for the end span, on the fixed end side is
- In which of the following States is Overgrazing Responsible for Land Degradation?
- Moving Process from Main Memory to Disk is called
- The Function of Interpolator in a CNC Machine Controller is to
- Which of these is the Correct Sequence of Passes of Western Ghats?
- Who is known as the Father of Modern Computer?
Commentswrite a comment