We are providing you with different types of questions that were asked which will surely help you in the upcoming REET, Super TET, DSSSB, and KVS Exams. This is a very easy and logical subject but many students can not score well due to insufficient study material. There are mainly 3 types of reasoning questions namely:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
Complete Reasoning Notes for DSSSB & Other Teacher Exams:
Important Topics to Cover in Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning– This section of reasoning covers topics that test your solving abilities such as Series, Coding-Decoding, Blood relations, analogy, odd-one-out, directions, Syllogism, etc.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning– This section tests your observing abilities as it mainly includes image-related questions such as Paper Cutting, Dice, Paper folding images, Mirror images, etc.
- Logical reasoning– This section tests your thinking ability and how you provide logic into questions. It includes questions from Statement & Conclusion, Inference, Assumptions, Implicit statements, Data Sufficiency, Puzzles, seating arrangements, etc.
Notes Related to General Mental Ability:
- Reasoning Booster on Analogy for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Ranking Questions for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Series for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Direction Test for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Classification for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Alphabet Test for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Mathematical Operator for Teaching Exam
- Reasoning Booster on Blood Relation for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on word Formulation for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Coding-Decoding for Teaching Exams
- Reasoning Booster on Logical Arrangement of Words for Teaching Exams
Notes Related to Logical Reasoning:
- How to solve Syllogisms Questions easily in the Reasoning Section
- Reasoning Booster on Statement & Conclusion for Teaching Exams
Notes Related to Non-Verbal Reasoning:
- Reasoning Booster on Venn Diagram Question for Teaching Exams
- Tips and Tricks on Analogy (Non-Verbal) in the Reasoning Section
Preparation Tips For Reasoning
How can you prepare for reasoning questions with accuracy? Here are some preparation tips that can help you with various exams:
- Improve your reading skills as it will help you to understand the questions swiftly.
- Read the question carefully to know what is asked and how it should be attempted.
- Practice with the help of quizzes, mock tests, books, etc as it helps to increase the speed with accuracy.
- Learn from videos about the way a question must be approached.
- Analyze your weaker and stronger areas based on the questions solved and focus more on difficult topics.
Commentswrite a comment