Common Mistakes to Avoid in ONGC Exam
Candidates who are going to appear in the ONGC non-executive exam must know the list of common mistakes that should be avoided while taking any exam. If students are aware of these mistakes ahead of time, they are less likely to make them and increase their chances of crack the exam.
In this article, we are going to discuss the most common mistakes that must be avoided while taking the ONGC Exam.
1. Have Not Proper Knowledge of ONGC Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- Before appearing in the ONGC Exam, aspirants must go through the officia ONGC syllabus and ONGC exam pattern. By doing this, aspirants can know that they have covered all the topics that are mentioned in the ONGC non-executive Syllabus. Knowing the ONGC paper pattern gives you an idea of the weightage of each part and marking scheme for the ONGC exam.
2. Not having a Revision Plan
- Many aspirants do not revise effectively in the last days of the exam. An effective revision plan before the exam helps you a lot to revise the complete syllabus on time. This will boost your confidence before the ONGC exam. So aspirants should make a revision plan to score maximum.
3. Sticking on Topics
- Some aspirants devote the majority of their time to the first few topics they study, leaving less time for the remaining ones. Make an effort to complete within deadlines and finish your topics on time.
4. Not Revising in the Last Days of the ONGC Exam:
- Many aspirants often try to cover more topics in the last days of the exam without revising earlier read stuff. This way they lead to poor memory and a lack of confidence and in the examination hall, the aspirant is unable to recall the concepts that they earlier studied. So, It advised that aspirants should revise effectively on daily basis and do not start new topics in the last days of the exam.
5. Not Analyzing ONGC Papers:
- Many times, the ONGC previous year questions are directly asked in the ONGC exam. But many candidates do not analyze the previous year's question papers, as a result, they remain unaware of the difficulty level of the questions and the trends of the questions. So candidates must analyze the previous year's papers before taking the exam.
6. Not Attempting the Mock Test:
- Aspirants may read a lot of material, but they do not practice in an exam-like setting to evaluate their performance before the exam. As a result, the aspirants fail to do well on exam day. You must attempt the mock tests on the latest pattern of the ONGC exam to outperform the majority of your opponents to pass the ONGC exam. Practice is crucial in this regard.
7. Do Not Focus on Health
- Most of the aspirants ignore their health in the last days of the exam as they studied late at night and consume unhealthy food. One must take healthy food and drink plenty of water in the last days of the exam because it keeps you energetic so you can perform well in the ONGC exam.
I hope you find this article useful in your preparation for the ONGC Exam 2022.
BYJU'S Exam Prep wishes you the best of luck for your ONGC preparation.
Important Links Related to ONGC Exam:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program for AE & JE Exams (12+ Structured LIVE Courses)
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Test Series AE & JE Get Unlimited Access to all (160+ Mock Tests)
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.
Commentswrite a comment