UPSC Commerce and Accountancy Books for Paper-1
Paper-1 of the UPSC commerce and accuracy syllabus includes accounting and finance, accounting, taxation & auditing. Candidates must build a strong foundation for these topics, and as we have mentioned above it requires practical problems solving skills. Following are the best UPSC Commerce and Accountancy Books for Paper-1 that would help the aspirants.
- Accounting Corporate Accounting – Naseem Ahmed
- Taxation- Income Tax, Service Tax & VAT
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Indian Financial System- M.Y. Khan
- Accounting Standards- D. S. Rawat
- Auditing Students’ Guide to Auditing- Aruna Jha
- Financial Institutions & Markets- L.M. Bhole
- Income Tax book by- V.K. Singhania or Girish Ahuja
- Cost Accounting; Theory & Problems- Maheshwari & Mittal
- Financial Management
- Financial Management; Text and Problems- Khan and Jain
☛ Also Read: Daily Current Affairs
Commerce and Accountancy Optional Books for Paper-2
Organization theory and behavior, human resource management and industrial relations organization theory and behavior are the main focus of Paper-2. This paper is theoretical and candidates need to have the following UPSC Commerce and Accountancy Books that would help them understand the theoretical concepts with ease.
- Human Resource Management- C.B. Gupta
- Industrial Relations- T.N. Chabra and R.K. Suri
- Dynamics of Industrial Relations- C.B. Mamoria and Satish Mamoria
- Human Resource Management- K. Aswathappa
- Organisation Theory and Behaviour- B.P. Singha and T.N. Chabra
- Organization Behaviour- L.M. Prasad
UPSC Commerce and Accountancy Books PDF
Below we have provided the booklist of all the above-mentioned books. Candidates can also download the commerce and accountancy optional booklist PDF file directly from the link given below. It will help them to keep a track of all the important books for UPSC Mains optional exam, and they will be able to score well.
Strategy to Cover the UPSC Commerce and Accountancy Books
While covering UPSC Books candidates must need an effective strategy that would help them cover the books efficiently. Here we will share some tips and methods that would help you to cover the UPSC Commerce and Accountancy Books in the best possible manner.
- The preparation should begin with reading the basic UPSC commerce and accountancy optional books and enhance conceptual clarity with subsequent reading. Candidates need to learn about the vital definition and get a good grasp of the subject.
- When you are done with the basic books, move to the advanced ones and take your preparation to the next level.
- Note making is extremely important, so make sure while covering the books make sure to note down the diagrams, definitions, and core points. You must gather all the crucial points from all the sources from a topic.
- Cover a topic from one book at a time as reading so many books at once for one topic would create a mess, and you will end up feeling confused.
|Important UPSC Topics|
|IAS Exam||UPSC Exam Date|
|UPSC Online Application||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSC Cut Off||UPSC Preparation Strategy|
|UPSC Exam||UPSC Exam Analysis|
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Results|