- The border is referred to as the form. We all know that liquids and gases lack set shapes and bounds, whereas solids have both defined boundaries and definite shapes.
- They possess the ability to take on the shape of the container they are housed in.
(F) Kinetic energy:
- The definition of kinetic energy is the energy of motion, and as particles of matter are constantly in motion, they have kinetic energy.
- Because of the strong inter-particle forces that hold particles to one another, solids have the least kinetic energy. In contrast, liquids have greater kinetic energy than solids, and gas particles have substantially higher kinetic energies than solid particles.
- The mass per unit volume is the definition of density. It speaks to a substance's capacity for compactness.
- As a result, solids have a higher density than liquids, whereas gases have the lowest density.
Comment on the Following Properties: (a) Rigidity (B) Compressibility (C) Fluidity (D) Filling a Gas Container (E) Shape (F) Kinetic Energy and (G) Density
The capacity to withstand form change called rigidity. The ability of a gas to be compressed by an external force into a smaller volume is known as compressibility. The capacity of liquids and gases to flow is known as fluidity. A gas container is filled in order to give it the desired shape. Shape serves as a clear border. Motion is created by kinetic energy. The mass per unit volume measures density.
- Mention the Hazards of Working in the Glass Bangles Industry
- Rs 2250 is Divided Among Three Friends Amar Bijoy and Chandra in Such a Way That 16th of Amars Share 14th of Bijoys Share
- The Damping Method Used in Horizontally Mounted Moving Iron Instrument is
- The Least Count of a Stop Watch is 02 S the Time of 20 Oscillations of a Pendulum is Measured to Be 25s the Percentage Error
- The Moon is Observed From Two Diametrically Extremes a and B on Earth the Angle of Parallax is Found to Be 1 Degree 54
- The Numerical Ratio of Displacement to Distance for a Moving Object is
Commentswrite a comment