CLAT 2022 Answer Key PDF
The CLAT Consortium has released the final CLAT answer key 2022 on the official website. Download the CLAT Question Paper and match your answers using the official CLAT answer key 2022 PDF.
☛ Download Final CLAT 2022 Answer Key PDF
The objection window was open for the applicants to raise their objections to the CLAT answer key from 20 June 2022. The portal for objections closed at 3:30 P.M on June 21, 2022.
CLAT Answer Key 2022 Overview
The candidates who have appeared for CLAT Exam 2022 must know the basics about the answer key. The candidates can check all the important points about the CLAT 2022 Answer Key:
Details to Download
CLAT Login Details
The official answers to all the questions asked in CLAT 2022.
CLAT 2022 Answer Key Dates
The CLAT Consortium has announced the official CLAT Answer Key 2022 on 24th June 2022. After the release of provisional answer key the Consortium Office received a total of 765 objections on 57 out of 150 Questions and Answer Key from the U.G. The following table below consists of the important CLAT 2022 Answer Key Dates. Know more about CLAT Eligibility.
CLAT Exam 2022 Date and Time
19 June 2022 (2 PM-4 PM)
Provisional CLAT 2022 Answer Key Release Date
20 June 2022
Last Date to Raise Objection
21 June 2022 (3:30 PM)
Declaration of Final CLAT Answer Key
23 June 2022
☛ Stay updated with the CLAT Registration process and dates.
How to Download CLAT Answer Key?
The candidates can check the following steps to download the CLAT 2022 Answer Key:
- Step-1: The candidates need to visit the official website of consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Step-2: Then click on the CLAT 2022 Answer Key notification
- Step-3: Login using the correct credentials and then download the CLAT Answer Key PDF
Raise Objection in Provisional CLAT Answer Key 2022
The candidates who found any objections in the CLAT 2022 Provisional Answer key, could raise objections by following the given steps below by giving additional charges of INR 1000/- per objection:
- Visit the Consortium of NLUs website and log in to your account
- Click on the Raise Objections button.
- Select the Type of Objection
- About the question
- About the Answer Key
- About the exam (in case you faced some technical issues)
- Select the question number, correct answer, and give justification for the objection.
[Important Note: As per the official notification CLAT Exam 2022, objections received over email or phone calls will not be considered.]
Importance of CLAT 2022 Answer Key
Note the below guiding points for the advantages of the CLAT 2022 Final Answer Key.
- The candidates can estimate the expected CLAT Cutoff.
- They can raise objections if you find any discrepancies.
- The candidates can get an idea of the CLAT Result and merit list
The CLAT Consortium releases the provisional answer key first, then releases the answer key and result. So that the transparency in the CLAT Exam can be maintained and the evaluation can be done without any type of biases.
Commentswrite a comment