CLAT 2021 Question Paper Overview
The candidates aiming at the upcoming CLAT must be well-versed in CLAT Question Paper 2021. There were a total of 150 questions, and the candidates had to solve them within 2 hours. Note the table below to get an overview of the CLAT 2021 Question Paper.
CLAT 2021 Question Paper Sections
Total Number of Questions
Number of Questions In Each Section of CLAT 2021 Question Paper
Different number of questions in each section
Total Time Duration
+1 for the correct answer
-0.25 for incorrect answer
CLAT 2021 Question Paper with Solution PDF
The Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2021 for undergraduates and postgraduates was held effectively on 23 July 2021. The exam timing was from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and was conducted in a single slot. Candidates can easily download the CLAT 2021 Question Paper with answers from the below-mentioned link.
☛ Download CLAT Question Paper 2021 with Solution PDF
CLAT 2021 Question Paper Pattern
CLAT Question Paper 2021 was a 2-hour offline test consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions carrying 1 mark each. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Check out the number of questions asked in the CLAT 2021 Question Paper below.
Number of Questions
Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
The CLAT 2021 final answer key was released by the Consortium of NLUs on 27 July 2021. Some of the modification has been done in the provisional answer key and CLAT 2021 Question Paper.
Now, there will be less number of questions in the Quantitative Techniques section. Questions are dropped to 143.
CLAT Question Paper 2021 Analysis
Here we have given some insights into the difficulty level of the CLAT 2021 Question Paper. You can find section-wise details about the paper and the questions asked.
- The CLAT 2021 Question Paper level was moderately difficult, but it was lengthy.
- The CLAT Cut Off 2021 was higher than that of the last year.
- Legal reasoning was the lengthiest section of the question paper.
- The English language was one of the easiest of the five sections.
- No graph-based questions were there in CLAT 2021 Question Paper. Besides this, all questions were Caselet or passage-based.
Section-Wise CLAT 2021 Question Paper Analysis
Here is the section-wise analysis of the CLAT Question Paper 2021. The aspiring candidates must check this to understand the trends of difficulty level and types of questions asked in the exam.
CLAT 2021 Question Paper Analysis for English
- In this section, there were 6 passages and 30 MCQs.
- This section was easy and not very lengthy.
- Direct questions were asked in this section.
CLAT Question Paper 2021 Analysis for GK including Current Affairs
- In this section, there were 7 passages and 35 MCQs.
- The section was moderately difficult.
- Some of the passages were difficult, but most were easy to attempt.
CLAT 2021 Question Paper Analysis for Logical Reasoning
- In this section, there were 6 passages and 30 MCQ questions.
- The section was very tough as compared to other sections.
- The questions were related to standard topics such as inference, strengthen and weaken, etc.
CLAT Previous Year Question Paper 2021 Analysis for Legal Reasoning
- In this section, there were a total of 8 passages and 40 MCQs.
- The section level was moderate.
- All the passages were lengthy to attempt.
CLAT Question Paper 2021 Analysis for Quantitative Techniques
- In this section, there were 3 passages and 15 MCQs.
- The section was very easy.
- Topics such as Percentage and Ratio are focused on in the section.
Difficulty Level of CLAT 2021 Question Paper
As per the expert exam analysis, the difficulty level of the sections in the CLAT Question Paper 2021 is mentioned below.
Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
Importance of Solving CLAT Question Paper 2021
CLAT 2021 Question Paper provides useful details about exam preparation, and it helps you to know about the important topics of the entire syllabus. Candidates must go through the following points while going through the previous year's CLAT 2021 Question Paper.
- Analyze the CLAT Syllabus and exam pattern properly: Make sure you better understand the entire syllabus of the CLAT and go through the CLAT Exam Pattern of the CLAT exam to get to know about the important topics which are covered in the exam.
- Solving CLAT 2021 Question Paper will provide good practice of Legal Reasoning as it was the most difficult and time-consuming section of the paper.
- Practising and solving CLAT Previous Year Papers also helps you build a perfect approach to solve the question paper on exam day with the right time management.
Commentswrite a comment