CGPSC Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 (14th February 2021)
Subject-wise CGPSC SSE Prelims Question Paper Analysis 2021
The detailed subject wise analysis follows:
|No. of questions||Difficulty Level|
History and A&C
|18||Easy to Moderate|
Environment & Ecology
|9||Easy to Moderate|
Current Affairs (National + International)
|3||Easy to Moderate|
Chhattisgarh Current Affairs
|Total Questions- 100|
Overall Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
Topic-wise CGPSC Question Paper Analysis 2021
- In which year Raja Ravi Verma, a famous modern painter was born?
- Information about which king is found in the ‘Kuruspal Inscription’
- Which Dynasty made ‘Chitrangadapur’ the capital
- Describe the tenure of which king of Ratanpur, Maratha Commander Bhaskar Pant had attacked
- Who was the Deputy Commissioner of Chhattisgarh in 1855
- When did the Flag Satyagraha begin in Bilaspur?
- On August 15, 1947, Flag Hoisting in Durg was done by whom?
- During the Non- Cooperation movement in Chhattisgarh, which degree was left by Barrister Nagendranath Dey as a boycott
- Question on Jain Literature- Angas.
- Samkhya System, Kapila
- The question in relation to Tansen and Akbar’s rule.
- Kisan Majdoor Praja Party
- Who was the first President of the “British Indian Association”?
- In which year a Tripuri session of INC was conducted?
- Who had presided over the inaugural session of AITUC in 1920?
- Facts about Magadhan Capital, Patliputra.
- In which year Nandlal Bose became the Principal of Kala Bhawan?
- Who among the following had a changed portfolio in the fresh government after the independence?
Indian and World Geography
- Choose the correct options regarding Jute Cultivation.
- Question on India being divided into Agro-climatic zones and Agro-ecological zones.
- Arrange the pipelines in decreasing order of their length.
- Which of the following is correct about Alluvial Soil?
- Arrange the following rivers in decreasing order of their length.
- Which of the following are the constitutional bodies? NCST, NHRC, NIA, NDMA.
- Match the column of states with the number of times the president's rule has been implemented in them.
- Conditions for recognition of State Parties.
- Under which amendment of the constitution the forests were transferred from the State List to Concurrent List?
- Statements related to Cabinet Committees.
- Statements related to reservation of seats in Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly.
- Statements on RIght to Property.
- Arrange the following gases according to their contribution to the Greenhouse effect.
- Decreasing order of Biosphere reserves according to their size.
- Does acid Rain consist of the following?
- Which of the following are the sources of Pollution due to mercury?
- The term “Paper Gold” refers to?
- Choose the correct option in relation to National Income.
- Facts about the solar system
- What is the instrument used to measure elevation and azimuth?
- Earthquake shadow zone
- How much percentage of silver is found in German Silver?
- Which of the following is true in relation to sound waves?
- Which of the following is a macronutrient in Plant Growth?
- Nature of Image formed by the Convex mirror when the object is placed between pole and infinity.
- In photosynthesis, how many molecules of ATP are used to make one molecule of glucose?
- Match the column of RIver tribunals to their year of formation.
Current Affairs (National + International)
- IRDAI has set up a panel under whose chairmanship for the standard cyber liability insurance product?
- Which ship of the Indian Navy had reached Vietnam for humanitarian assistance?
- Which Indian has been awarded “Special Humanitarian Action Award” by UNDP?
- Which Cricketer has been declared “ICC Men’s Test player of the decade”?
- Girish Chandra Murmu has been appointed as?
- Which two cities of MP have been added to UNESCO’s list of World Heritage City?
- PEN Hessel-Tiltman Prize for History has been awarded to Anita Anand for which book?
- Which Indian has been kept in the New youth advisory group on climate change by UN secretary-general Antonio Guterres?
- What is India’s rank in the WEF’s Global Gender Gap Index, 2020?
- Which of the following countries has formed NAMA-11?
- Which cricketer has been bowled out maximum times in International Test and ODI cricket?
Chhattisgarh History, Art & Culture
- Dhuku Marriage
- Which song is considered as the king of Chhattisgarhi folk song
- Which caste works in metal Sculpture in Sarguja of Chhattisgarh
- When was Raut Nacha started in Bilaspur?
- Rebellion of Chhattisgarh
- Freedom Struggle of Bastar
- Mandar is the Musical Instrument of which class
- Rock painting of Chitwasongri in Chhattisgarh
- Prafulla Kumari Devi
- On which type of the following rocks have red and yellow soil of Chhattisgarh developed
- Among the local names of soils found in Chhattisgarh, which one is not correct
- Which of the following agro-climatic zones of Chhattisgarh receives the lowest rainfall
- Chhattisgarh part of Temperate Zone
- In which district Iklama iron ore area lies
- Which group of rocks are found in Bijapur district
- Which wind causes rainfall in Chhattisgarh
- In Chhattisgarh region, the wind blowing in Summer Season is called
- Why is the Halshashthi festival celebrated?
- Bodhghat Project
- The Plain of Mahanadi is spread in
- Kanger Ghati
- According to the year 2011 Census, the male literacy rate in Chhattisgarh
- Which of the following is not a Scheduled Tribe’s beverage
- Khamb Swang is performed by which tribe
- In which two years Chhattisgarh State’s growth rate of agriculture production was recorded negative
- With the point of view of availability which of the following forest circle is the largest in Chhattisgarh
- How much amount the State of Chhattisgarh received as revenue from the mineral in the year 2018-2019
- Under E-Panchayat Award which place did Chhattisgarh get all over the country
- Elected women MLAs of Chhattisgarh in the Legislative assembly election of 2018 with their Legislative Assembly’s seat
Chhattisgarh Current Affairs
- Which of the following tree species in Chhattisgarh is included in the nationalized tree list
- What is the decadal growth rate of population between 2001 to 2011 in Chhattisgarh?
- Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Narva Gaurav, Ghuruva and Bari have been campaigned by the Chhattisgarh government
- How many agricultural produce mandis is currently working in Chhattisgarh
- Author of Chhattisgarh Lok Sahitya ka Adhyayan
- Bahura Chouth festival
- Youth dormitory of which tribe is called Gituona
- Who among the following is famous for Bharthari Gayan
- The first book of the author Jagannath Prasad Bhanu was
- In Chhattisgarh when is Dehraury Sweet made
- In Republic Day 2020 parade at Delhi, which folk dance was performed by Chhattisgarh’s Tableau
- Two-player of Kho-Kho of Chhattisgarh selected for National Training Camp
- Chakmak Abhiyan our Sajag Karyakrama is the scheme of which department
- CGPSC प्रारंभिक परीक्षा विश्लेषण हिंदी में
- CGPSC Prelims Answer Key 2021
- CGPSC Prelims Question Paper 2020
CGPSC SSE exam is conducted in the following 3 stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
The students who qualify for CGPSC Prelims Exam 2021 will appear for the CGPSC SSE Mains Exam 2021.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series.
Here are the links:
More from us