For all the candidates waiting for Professor Recruitments, this is a golden chance. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the official notification to fill in a total of 595 posts of Professor in the state. All the eligible candidates can go to the link provided below to apply for CGPSC Professor Recruitment 2021. The vacancies have been postponed for now. The new application dates will be announced soon by the agency.
CGPSC Professor Exam 2021 Date & Important Events
CGPSC Professor Notification Release Date
2nd September 2021
13th September 2021
12th October 2021 (Postponed for now)
Last date for submitting the application form
13th October 2021- 17th October 2021
CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Procedure: Intimation Letter
|To be announced|
|To be announced|
|To be announced|
CGPSC Professor Eligibility Criteria 2021
- An eminent scholar with having PhD in the concerned discipline.
- Published a minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed UGC Approved journals.
- A total score of 120 as per UGC approved guidelines.
- Minimum of ten years experience of teaching as Assistant/Associate/Professor in college/university.
Age Limit: The applicants must have attained the age of 31 years and should not be more than the age of 45 years as of January 1, 2021.
CGPSC Professor Application Form 2021
The application form for the post of CGPSC will start from 12th September and will end on 13th September 2021 (postponed for now). Before applying online, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post of Professor.
How to Apply Online for the post of CGPSC Professor
- Candidates must satisfying eligibility criteria A to apply for CGPSC Professor Recruitment.
- Visit the official CGPSC website psc.cg.gov.in
- Look for the 'Online Application' tab on the home page and select professor.
- Click on the link and start the application procedure by registering.
- Fill in all the required fields, check once then proceed to pay the fee and submit the form.
- Download the final application and make sure to take a printout.
CGPSC Professor Recruitment Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern includes a written examination followed by an interview.
|Paper||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||50||100 Marks (2 marks each)|
|Paper 2||100||200 Marks (2 Marks each)|
|150||300 Marks||3 Hours|
- Paper 1 will include Chattesgarh General Knowledge.
- Paper 2 will have questions according to the specific subject.
- The questions will be of objective type i.e. MCQs.
- The written examination will be of a total of 300 marks. The interview session will hold 30 Marks in total.
- The written examination will be for 3 Hours.
CGPSC Professor: Selection Process
- Candidates should be eligible for the post as per the eligibility conditions laid by CGPSC in the official notification.
- All the candidates should at least score 33% marks in both papers. 23% for the reserved categories.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the score in the interview.
- The list of recommended candidates will be out in the final list.
- The probation period of the selected candidates will be of 3 years.
CGPSC Professor: Salary Structure
Name of the Post: Professor
Service category: Gazetted first class
Pay Matrix: Academic level 14
Payscale: 37,400- 67000 +AGP 10,000/-
CGPSC Professor Vacancy 2021 Subject-wise
No. of posts
|Ancient Indian History|
We hope you all understood the process for filling application for CGPSC Professor Vacancy 2021.
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!