CGPSC SSE 2022 Expected Cut-off!! The preliminary examination process of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission State Services Preliminary Examination 2022 (CGPSC SSE) will be conducted on 13.02.2022. Now, every aspirant is thinking about the cut-off for the CGPSC SSE Prelims exam 2022. In this Article, the BYJU'S Exam Prep team has prepared a detailed analysis, which will give the aspirants an idea of expected cutoffs for the CGPSC SSE 2022 Prelims exam. Along with the expected cutoffs in this article, you will also find the direct links to download the Questions Paper PDFs, Answer key and a complete analysis of CGPSC SSE 2022.
Don't Forget to Join the Session at 1:15 PM for Live Paper 1 Exam Analysis
Mark the time 5:15 PM for Detailed Live Analysis of Pape 1 & Paper 2
CGPSC Previous Year Cut off-
|Year of the Exam||Cut off Marks|
CGPSC SSE Prelims Expected Cut Off 2022
In determining the Cut-Off and Merit list of students the following factors have been playing a significant role, which is as follows:
- The total number of Posts/Vacancies
- Total number of students who appeared
- The difficulty level of the Question General Studies Paper-1
- The difficulty level of the Question General Studies Paper-2
After interaction with many appeared aspirants and after analysis of the difficulty of paper also compared with the previous year papers and their cutoffs we have come to the following conclusions:
- The difficulty level of the paper was Easy to Moderate
- The total number of students who appeared in the examination.
- The total number of vacancies advertised in the official notification by CGPSC was 171.
After analyzing the above data, the expected cutoff for the CGPSC SSE 2022 Prelims exam is given below:
|General||110 - 120|
|OBC||105 - 112|
|SC||102 - 108|
|ST||100 - 105|
More Articles related to CGPSC Exam
More from us