CGPSC AE recruitment 2021 has been released by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). A total of 83 vacancies have been released for the post of CGPSC AE in the State Engineering Service Exam 2021. Candidates can go through the official notification of CGPSC AE and those who satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification can apply for CGPSC AE recruitment 2021 from 17th August to 15 Sep 2021. Further, the CGPSC AE exam is scheduled for 26th November 2021. The selection will be done through a written exam followed by an interview.
CGPSC has released recruitment for the technical posts in the CGPSC State Engineering Services under this CGPSC AE 2021 recruitment. Download the CGPSC recruitment 2021 Notification PDF that is given below. Read on this article to know important dates, vacancies, eligibility, syllabus, pattern, fee, and selection process for CGPSC AE recruitment 2021.
CGPSC AE Recruitment 2021: Exam Date
CGPSC AE exam date 2021 is 26th November 2021. The other important dates for CGPSC Asst. The engineer exam is given below in the table.
|CGPSC Notification Release Date||5th Aug 2021|
|CGPSC AE Online Registration Start Date||17th Aug 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for CGPSC AE 2021||15th Sep 2021|
|CGPSC AE Exam Date 2021||26 Nov 2021|
|CGPSC AE Result Date||To be notified|
CGPSC AE Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
There are a total of 83 vacancies in the Water Resource Department released under the CGPSC AE recruitment 2021 notification for different posts. Out of the total number of vacancies for CGPSC AE, 80 vacancies are dedicated to Civil Engineers and 3 vacancies are for Mechanical/Electrical Engineers. The CGPSC AE vacancy is given below in the table.
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||2||-||1||-||3|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||33||10||26||11||80|
- State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
CGPSC AE Eligibility Criteria 2021
|B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. OR Associate Member of Institution Engineers||The candidates must be Indian nationals to be eligible for the recruitment.|
The age limit for the CGPSC Asst. Eng. is mentioned below.
- Minimum:21 years
- maximum: 30 years and for Chattisgarh candidates maximum age is 40 years
- Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH & other categories in the upper age limit will be as per Chattisgarh Govt.
|For SC/ST (CG Domicile) Candidates||5 years|
|For OBC (NCL) Candidates||3 years|
CGPSC AE Selection Procedure 2021
The selection process for CGPSC AE comprises of 2 stages as mentioned below.
- Preliminary Examination, (Objective Type Examination)
CGPSC AE Exam pattern 2021
- The CGPSC AE exam will have a total of 2 papers with each paper of 300 marks.
- Paper 1 will have questions from General Studies, Chhattisgarh GK, Intelligence Test topics.
- Paper 2 of the CGPSC AE exam will have engineering discipline related questions based on your qualification.
|General Studies, Chhattisgarh GK, Intelligence Test||150||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Related Engineering Subject||150||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
CGPSC AE Application Fee
- Application fees will be accepted only through the online mode.
- Any other mode of payment i.e., Cheque, Money Order, Demand Draft, Postal Order, Cash, etc. is not acceptable.
|SC/ST, OBC NCL & PWD of Chhattisgarh State||INR 300|
CGPSC AE Qualifying marks
CGPSC has prescribed the following cut off marks for the CGPSC AE written exam. All the candidates will be required to score the following CGPSC AE cut off marks/qualifying marks as mentioned below.
|Category||Min Qualifying marks(in %)|
How to Apply Online for CGPSC AE Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website of the exam authorities at Welcome to Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur.
- As soon as the home page opens up, you will be able to see the section for announcements and advertisements including the important links.
- look for the link that reads, Advertisement of state engineering exam. As soon as you see it, click on the same.
- After the online form turns up, enter the details correctly and upload the documents as asked. Make sure to recheck the details before clicking on the Submit option.
- Proceed with the payment tab, and pay the requisite fee which is non-refundable. The password and Registration ID will be generated to your registered email id. Also, take a hard copy of the submitted application form and the e-challan.
CGPSC AE Best Books for Preparation
|Name of the Section||Book Name||Author’s Name||Publisher|
|General Studies||General Knowledge 2020||-||Arihant Experts|
|Maths||Quantitative Aptitude||Abhijit Guha||S Chand|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal||Arihant|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type||J.K Gupta||S Chand|
|Mechanical Engineering||An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering||-||CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering 101||Darren Abbey||Elsevier Science|
For More Details visit the official website:
CGPSC Official Site
- Official Site: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
Sahi Prep Hai, Toh Life Set Hai