CGPSC AE Recruitment Notification Pdf
Aspirants aspiring for government jobs can apply for the CGPSC AE recruitment. The official CGPSC AE recruitment notification has been provided for download alongside an online application link for the CGPSC AE is also provided below.
CGPSC AE Recruitment 2021: Exam Date
CGPSC AE exam date has been rescheduled from 26th November 2021 to 28th August 2022. The other important dates for the CGPSC Assistant engineer exam are given below in the table.
|CGPSC Notification Release Date||5th Aug 2021|
|CGPSC AE Online Registration Start Date||17th Aug 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for CGPSC AE 2021||15th Sep 2021|
|CGPSC AE Exam Date 2021|
26 Nov 2021
28 August 2022
|CGPSC AE Result Date||To be notified|
CGPSC AE Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
There are a total of 83 vacancies in the Water Resource Department released under the CGPSC AE recruitment 2021 notification for different posts. Out of the total number of vacancies for CGPSC AE, 80 vacancies are dedicated to Civil Engineers and 3 vacancies are for Mechanical/Electrical Engineers. The CGPSC AE vacancy is given below in the table.
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||2||-||1||-||3|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||33||10||26||11||80|
- State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
CGPSC AE Eligibility Criteria
|B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. OR Associate Member of Institution Engineers||The candidates must be Indian nationals to be eligible for the recruitment.|
The age limit for the CGPSC Asst. Eng. is mentioned below.
- Minimum:21 years
- maximum: 30 years and for Chattisgarh candidates maximum age is 40 years
- Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH & other categories in the upper age limit will be as per Chattisgarh Govt.
|For SC/ST (CG Domicile) Candidates||5 years|
|For OBC (NCL) Candidates||3 years|
CGPSC AE Selection Procedure
The selection process for CGPSC AE consists of 2 stages which are as follows.
- Preliminary Examination, (Objective Type Examination)
CGPSC AE Exam pattern
- The CGPSC AE exam will have a total of 2 papers with each paper of 300 marks.
- Paper 1 will have questions from General Studies, Chhattisgarh GK, and Intelligence Test topics.
- Paper 2 of the CGPSC AE exam will have engineering discipline-related questions based on your qualification.
|General Studies, Chhattisgarh GK, Intelligence Test||150||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Related Engineering Subject||150||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
CGPSC AE Application Fee
- Application fees will be accepted only through the online mode.
- Any other mode of payment i.e., Cheque, Money Order, Demand Draft, Postal Order, Cash, etc. is not acceptable.
|SC/ST, OBC NCL & PWD of Chhattisgarh State||INR 300|
CGPSC AE Qualifying marks
CGPSC has prescribed the following cut-off marks for the CGPSC AE written exam. All the candidates will be required to score the following CGPSC AE cut-off marks/qualifying marks as mentioned below.
|Category||Min Qualifying marks(in %)|
How to Apply Online for CGPSC AE Recruitment?
- Go to the official website of the exam authorities at Welcome to Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur.
- As soon as the home page opens up, you will be able to see the section for announcements and advertisements including the important links.
- look for the link that reads, Advertisement of state engineering exam. As soon as you see it, click on the same.
- After the online form turns up, enter the details correctly and upload the documents as asked. Make sure to recheck the details before clicking on the Submit option.
- Proceed with the payment tab, and pay the requisite fee which is non-refundable. The password and Registration ID will be generated to your registered email id. Also, take a hard copy of the submitted application form and the e-challan.
CGPSC AE Best Books for Preparation
|Name of the Section||Book Name||Author’s Name||Publisher|
|General Studies||General Knowledge 2020||-||Arihant Experts|
|Mathematics||Quantitative Aptitude||Abhijit Guha||S Chand|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal||Arihant|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type||J.K Gupta||S Chand|
|Mechanical Engineering||An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering||-||CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering 101||Darren Abbey||Elsevier Science|
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, and Live Classes.