NRA CET Exam Date 2021: Expected CET Exam Schedule in Early 2022
By : Neha Dhyani
Updated : Sep 16, 2021, 17:41
NRA CET Exam Date 2021: Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted across the country from early 2022 and Ladakh will have two centers at Leh and Kargil!
In an earlier announcement PM stated, the National Recruitment Agency will be set up in the academic year 2022 to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) which will replace SSC, Banking & Railways Group B & C exams. The NRA CET 2021 exam date for the next recruitment year is yet to be determined by the NRA. Please note that NRA CET will take place in 12 languages including English & Hindi. The NRA CET will begin from 2022, confirmed PM Narendra Modi in 'School Education in 21st Century.’ The final NRA CET exam date is yet to be announced. Check out the NRA CET Latest News for more!
To avoid exam date clashes and to make sure that students have to pay single fees to participate in their desired exams, the Union Cabinet has decided to set up NRA CET. The NRA CET will take place in three levels; 10th Pass, 12th Pass & Graduate Level CET exams. These CET exams will take place for Non-Gazetted posts of Group B & C of SSC, Railways & Banking recruitment exams. Let's take a look at the NRA CET exam schedule.
NRA CET Exam Date 2021 - 2022
The NRA CET exam date 2021 is yet to be announced by the National Recruitment Agency. Once the NRA is established, it will then announce the CET exam schedule. We will keep you posted on the latest NRA CET updates, stay tuned!
CET Online Registration Starts
Last Date to Apply Online for CET
CET Admit Card
CET Exam (Bank, SSC & RRB)
Details About NRA CET 2021
- The NRA CET will take place twice every year
- The NRA CET Score will remain valid until three years from the date of participation
- Ladakh will have two centers at Leh and Kargil
- To improve the NRA CET Score, students will be able to appear for as many times in CET as they want
- The State Government & UTs will also consider NRA CET score for state-level recruitments
- CET will take place in three levels; 10th, 12th & Graduate Level
- The age limit & age relaxation will be announced soon for each category of NRA CET exam
- CET will going to be the first level of screening for the SSC, Banking & Railways exams, candidates based on their NRA CET Score can then appear for next level of the desired government exams
- The Union Cabinet will also make sure that there will be at least one exam centre in each district so that aspirants from every corner of the country can take part in the government exams.
- The NRA CET exam schedule is yet to be out!
Exam Covered by NRA CET
Important CET Exam Links
SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC Steno Group C, D,
SSC GD Constable, SSC JHT, SSC MTS
RRB NTPC, etc
IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO
Also Check: NRA CET Eligibility Criteria
An IT engineer turned Writer, Neha is a versatile content creator at ‘Gradeup’, who covers news and top stories of the education sector. She has been in the industry since 2015. She is passionate about her work, however, when she isn’t crafting content, she’s probably reading, playing badminton, watching YouTube or just lazing around. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.