The Central University of Jharkhand offers various research courses under doctoral programs in 21 departments. The institution invited applications for Direct PhD Admissions 2021 for eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria detailed in this article before applying for admission to the Central University of Jharkhand. The interview dates are 06th October 2021 to 11th October 2021 (tentative). The application fee for Central University of Jharkhand PhD admission 2021 will be General/OBC/EWS Rs. 800/-, SC/ ST/ Transgender Rs. 400/-, PWD Rs. 200/- and females will be exempted from the application fee.
Candidates can view important dates, selection process, qualifications, etc. below in this article.
How to get PhD at the Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)?
The Central University of Jharkhand announced the procedures for the M.Phil/Ph.D admission application form. Interested candidates can apply from the university portal latest by 30 September 2021 (11:50 pm).
- According to the official notice, the candidates can get direct admissions to the Doctoral programmes.
- All potential candidates seeking a PhD in the subject courses offered by Jharkhand Central University must complete the online registration and consultation process.
- Candidates having valid UGC NET /CSIR NET/JRF, ICMR-JRF, GATE etc. certificates may apply online on the link provided below in the article.
Central University of Jharkhand PhD Notification 2021
Central University of Jharkhand PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Application Begins||6th September 2021 (10:00 am)|
|Last date to submit the application with the fee||30th September 2021 (11:50 pm)|
|Publication of the list of eligible candidates with Interview dates||3rd October 2021|
|Verification of documents and interviews (in offline mode)||06th October 2021 to 11th October 2021 (tentative)|
|Announcement of Merit List for admission||13th October 2021|
|Admission fee submission||14th -20th October 2021|
Central University of Jharkhand Application Form 2021 for PhD Admission
Step 1: Go to the official website cujadm21.samarth.edu.in and click on the 'New Registration' tab.
Step 2: On the next page enter your email Id and register yourself.
Step 3: After registration, login into the portal using your credentials and fill in the application form.
Step 4: Make sure you fill in every required detail and double-check everything.
Step 4: As the last of the application process, upload your photograph and signature.
Step 5: Check every detail and pay the required fees. After making the final submission, take a printout and keep it handy for future reference.
Apply for PhD Admission 2021 Here
|Category||Fee Payable by candidates in INR|
|SC/ ST/ Transgender||Rs. 400/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Direct PhD Admissions to CUJ
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- PhD candidates must have a master's degree in the main subject / related discipline or a professional degree equivalent to a master's degree announced by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with total marks of not less than 55% or equivalent scores in the UGC of 7 points system "B" (or Follow the equivalent score in the point system of the scoring system).
- For candidates who fall under the SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer / PWD categories with different capacity) and other categories, the score should be allowed a relaxation of 5%, or the level of relaxation equivalent to UGC / Government decision. Occasionally in India, or those that obtained an academic degree before September 19, 1991.
A candidate who fulfils one among the subsequent requirements will be considered for direct admission to the PhD. Programme without appearing within the entrance test.
- National qualification examinations such as UGC / CSIR- NET/JRF (with scholarships), NET-LS (without scholarships), ICMR-JRF, GATE, State Level Eligibility Test (SLET), recognized by UGC/Central Government or State Government.
- Candidates selected by AICTE under the Quality Improvement Program (QIP) for use in the state government/UGC teacher development program.
- Foreign nationals who have received funding from the y Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Government of India and who is sponsored by his/her government.
- Candidates who participate as academic staff in third-party funded research projects of universities can study for a doctorate at the university.
Central University of Jharkhand PhD Courses and Seats
Check out the list of PhD positions at The Central University of Jharkhand below. These are the doctoral programs available at the Central University of Jharkhand this academic year. Central University of Jharkhand PhD 2021 seats are as follows.
|Subjects||No. of seats|
|Performing Arts (Music)||1|
|Tibetan Language & Culture||2|
|Tribal and Customary Law||4|
|Water Engineering and Management||3|
|Transport Science and Technology||4|
|Nanoscience and Technology||7|
|Computer Science and Technology||4|
- The selection will be done with interviews.
- The interview/viva-voce will only be conducted for candidates who have completed the online application process.
- A list of eligible candidates to take part in the admission process will be displayed online on the university website (www.cuj.ac.in) along with the details of the further admission process.
Performance evaluation weightage
For Candidates Qualified with UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DBT-BET-JRF etc. (with Fellowship):
- Fixed weightage: 70 Marks
- Interview: 30 Marks
For Candidates Qualified with UGC/ CSIR-NET/ GATE/ DBT-BET, etc. (without fellowship):
- Fixed weightage: 50 Marks
- Percentage of Marks obtained in NET/GATE/DBT-BET/JEST, etc. (20% weightage)- 20 Marks
- Interview: 30 Marks
We hope you understand all the information regarding Central University of Jharkhand PhD admission 2021.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment