The Central Bank of India has released the Central Bank of India SO Admit Card for SO positions. On the 13th of January 2022, the Central Bank of India has released the Admit Card. Candidates who have yet to receive their Admit Card should visit the website to download it. The exam for SO at the Central Bank of India will be held on 22nd January 2022. There are 214 job openings in all. As a result, candidates will present for the SO for a large number of openings, particularly for bank posts. For CBI SO Admit Card 2022, go to the provided link.
CBI SO 2022 Exam Highlights
|Central Bank of India||Highlights|
|Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Exam Date||22nd January 2022|
|Admit card Release||13th January 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Exam and Interview|
You can practice the most expected questions for the Specialist Officer exams in IBPS SO Mock tests.
Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2022 Direct Link
On the 13th of January 2022, the Central Bank of India announced the admission card for the SO exam 2022. Candidates can get their CBI SO 2022 Exam admit card by clicking on the link below.
Steps to Download Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2022
The steps to download the Central Bank of India Admit Card for SO are as follows:
- Visit the Central Bank of India's official website.
- Select 'Recruitment' from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, as well as your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Select Login from the drop-down menu.
- You will be able to download the Admit Card document in a new tab.
- To save the Admit Card, click the print/download button.
- Take a photo of the Admit Card and print it.
Attempt IBPS PO 2021 Test Series
Mentioned Details On Central Bank of India Admit Card 2022
The CBI SO 2022 admit card will have the following credentials printed on it, just like most other admit cards accessible for students taking any test.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our IBPS SO Online Coaching.
Important Documents to Carry Along With Admit Card
Candidates must bring their Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2022 to the exam location in order to show it as proof of their eligibility for that phase of the exam. The following are some examples of documents that can be used as proof of identity:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Two copies of the admit card
- Passport size photographs
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch(English) Online Classroom Program where you will get:
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot Success Batch(Hindi) Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.