CDS | Modern History
Attempt now to get your rank among 739 students!
1. Madras Presidency
2. Bengal Presidency
3. Bombay Presidency
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Reason (R): Some nationalists like V. D . Savarkar, K. C . Panikkar, J. C . Vidyalankar, and Ashok Mehta unanimously agreed with the British officer’s explanation that the Revolt of 1857 was a mutiny.
1). The Islamic Seminary at Deoband was founded in the year 1877.
2). The Deoband movement was founded by Rashid Ahmad Gangohi and Muhammad Qasim Nanautavi.
Select the correct code:
1. The Planters, most of them Europeans, compelled cultivators to grow Indigo through the fraudulent methods.
2. Missionaries were another group that extended active support to the British to suppress the Indigo revolt.
1) The First Factory Act was passed in the year 1881
2) The Fourth Factory Act was passed in the year 1922
1) The transfer of power was to be done based on Dominion Status to two successor states i.e. India and Pakistan.
2) A referendum was proposed to decide the future of the North-West Frontier Province.
3) A boundary commission was set up under the chairmanship of Sir Cyril Redcliff for demarcating the boundaries of new parts of the Punjab and Bengal.
Select the right answer from the given codes:
Reason (R): The office of SP was abolished by Lord William Bentinck.
- 739 attempts
- 1 upvote
- 1 comment