CDS Exam Instructions 2022
Following CDS exam centre guidelines is very important for the candidates appearing for the exam. These instructions must be carefully followed by the aspirant to avoid any difficulty at the exam centre for CDS 2 2022.
The CDS Exam Day schedule goes as follows:
|Paper No.||Subject||Exam Time||Duration|
|Paper- I||English||9:00 AM||120 Minutes|
|Paper-II||General Science||12:00 PM||120 Minutes|
|Paper III||Mathematics||3:00 PM||120 Minutes|
There will be a 1-hour gap between each exam for students to refresh and gear up for the following subjects. Each Paper will have 4 Sets.
Exam Center Instructions for CDS 2 2022
Below are the Exam Center Instructions for CDS 2 2022 exam that every aspirant must follow to avoid any last-minute problems.
- Carry e-Admit card (print out).
- Candidates have to carry the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- Candidates must enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
- Note entry to the Examination centre closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session.
- Candidates need to carry Black Ball Point Pen.
- Carry three passport-size photographs.
CDS Exam Instructions: COVID Guidelines
- Wearing a mask/face cover is mandatory. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Exam Center.
- Candidates will have to remove their masks for verification purposes, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- Candidates may carry their own hand sanitiser (in small quantities) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates will have to follow the COVID-19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as on the premises of the Venue.
Things to Carry for CDS Exam
Apart from listing down the things to carry for CDS exam, let us discuss the things prohibited in the exam centre. The following things are not allowed to take inside the exam hall:
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the venue of the examination.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls.
Also Check: CDS Cut Off
Do's & Don'ts for CDS 2 2022 Exam Day
All the CDS 2 2022 candidates need to focus on these points before appearing in the final examination. Following are the things that need you must avoid on the CDS 2 2022 Exam for a stress-free examination:
1. Don't Be Late:
Please arrive at the CDS 2 2022 exam centre on time as the UPSC official document states that "Late arrivals are not allowed. If your CDS 2 2022 exam centre is located in another city, you must reach there before a day to get a feel for the location and other services.
2. Don't Forget To Bring Important Documents:
Collect all essential documents mentioned on the instruction page of the CDS Admit Card such as CDS 2 2022 Exam admission card, photo ID and all other required documents one night before the exam to remain comfortable and calm on the day of the CDS 2 2022 exam. Print a hard copy of the additional Hall Ticket for CDS 2 2022 to avoid any discrepancies.
3. Attempt Easy Questions First During the Examination:
You will definitely save time by solving the simple questions in the CDS Exam first. Don't get carried away with the complicated questions in GK and Numerical Ability Section. This will require some time and you will not get enough time to attempt the complete question paper.
4. Try to Avoid Guesswork
Try to solve all those questions in which you are confident first. Each question will give you a 1/3 negative mark if you select the wrong answer. Make a proper strategy and attempt only those questions that will help you to clear your exam as well as the sectional cutoff. Саndidаtes generаlly try tо inсreаse the number оf аttemрts by seleсting аnswer with guesswоrk and negative marking makes it difficult to clear sectional cutoff, especially in sections like General Knowledge.
Best of luck for the examination.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App