CTET Online Form 2021 December: Exam Dates
|S.No.||Exam Detail||Important Dates|
|1||Publishing Date of CTET Notification||18th September 2021 (Saturday)|
|2||Starting Date of Online Application Form||20th September 2021 (Monday)|
|3||Last date for Submission of Online Application||19th October 2021 till (Tuesday) 11:59 pm|
|4||Last Date for Submission of Application Fees||20th October 2021 (Wednesday) before 3:30 pm|
|5||Final verification of payment of Fees by the Candidates||21st October 2021 (Thursday)|
|6||Online Corrections Date||22nd October 2021 (Friday) to 28th October 2021 (Thursday)|
|7||Download Admit Card||First Week of December 2021 (Tentative)|
|8||Date of Examination (CBT Mode)||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
|9||Declaration of Result||By 15th February 2022 (Tentatively)|
The CBSE has stated that to facilitate the candidates especially in remote and rural areas to enable them to practice and be comfortable in taking a Computer Based Test (CBT), all efforts are made to provide practice tests and questions so that candidates can familiarize themselves with logging into the system, go through the detailed instructions regarding the test, use the mouse or numeric keyboard on-screen (virtual) for attempting each question, scroll down to the next question, navigate between questions, review and edit their options and submit answers.
How to take the CTET Mock Test?
Candidates can take the CTET Mock Test 2021 through the direct link mentioned above or else you can follow the given below steps:
Visit the official website of the CBSE CTET 2021 exam
On the home page, at the top click on the "mock test" button.
A new login page will be displayed on the device and the candidate will have to click on the sign-in button.
The detailed instructions page for CTET mock test will be exhibited on the screen.
After reading the guidelines of how to take the CTET 2021 mock test candidates will have to click on the next tab at the end of the page.
Other important instructions page will be displayed and at the end check the box and click on “I am ready to begin”.
The stopwatch on the top right-hand corner will begin and candidates will have to answer the questions and move on to the next one after “save and next”.
Benefits of Conducting CTET Online
- Familiar with Digital Mode- To empower the candidates digitally, the CTET 2021 is being conducted in a computer-based mode. Hence to ensure that the candidates residing in the rural areas do not face problems on the day of the exam and they get familiar with the computer-based tests, CBSE has set up at least 356 test practice centres in different parts of India.
- Environment-Friendly- The adverse environmental impact of cutting down trees for paper is critical. However, using an online exam system will ensure that the examination conducting body can go paper-free, not print exam papers and create a paper record of applicants, etc.
- Quick Turn-around Time
- Highly Secure - One of the main benefits of an online examination system is the enhanced privacy for students, which validates the usefulness of the entire process. There will be less chance of conducting malicious activities i.e. drawing incorrect results, indulge in cheating, or other such unlawful practices.
- Easy-to-use- One of the main advantages of an online examination system is the ease of use for the administration and the students. The examiners can easily set up the question paper, determine the cut-off and declare the result.
- Auto Grading- The result evaluation will be simple and easy as a board need not evaluate OMR Sheets they just apply a range of cut-off marks and candidates crossing cut-off marks will be considered CTET qualified.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app