Consider the following statements regarding the National Statistical Office (NSO):
1) The NSO is one of the wings of MoSPI (Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation).
2) NSO conducted the first-ever TUS (Time Use Survey) in 2018 to measure the participation of men & women in paid & unpaid activities.
Select the correct code:
Consider the following statements:
1. Comprehensive Cost (C2) is the estimated cost of production as it considers into account for rent & interest foregone on the land & machinery owned by farmers.
2. Comprehensive Cost (C2) was prescribed by the Swaminathan Commiittee.
Select the correct answer from below:
Which among the following is incorrect concerning the eligibility criteria for grant of Maharatna status to any company?
Assets are considered stressed under which of the following conditions?
Which of the following are the objectives of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission?
1) To provide employment in rural areas.
2) To produce saleable articles.
3) To create self reliance amongst people and building up a strong rural community spirit.
Which one of the following is not an industrial corridor as per the policy initiatives?
During 2014-15, in which one of the following industrial sectors, the FDI equity inflow was maximum?
Open market operation of RBI refers to:
National Income of India:
1) Is calculated by RBI
2) Was over Rs. 10,000 per month during the FY 2018-19
Choose the correct option:
Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the Lists :
List I (Committee)
A) Rangarajan Committee
B) Narsimhan Committee
C) Kelkar Committee
D) Malhotra Committee
List II (Subject)
1) Tax Reform
2) Insurance Reform
3) Disinvestment of shares in PSEs
4) Banking Sector Reform
A - B - C - D