CAPF AC Result 2021 PDF Link
You can download the PDF CAPF AC 2021 Written Result from the link given below:
CAPF AC 2021 Written Result (Name Wise) - To be Updated!
CAPF AC Result 2021 Important Dates
Start Date of Online Registration
15 April 2021
Last Date of Online Registration
05 May 2021 (Till 6:00 Pm)
CAPF AC Exam Date 2021
08 August 2021
Date of Result
13 October 2021
What Next Step After UPSC CAPF Exam Result 2021?
The candidates who will clear the CAPF AC written exam will appear for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), followed by a Medical Standard Test (MST) which is recommended by the Ministry of Home Affairs. After clearing the PET and MST, candidates would need to appear for a Personality Test along with Original certificates whose details are mentioned below.
After clearing the CAPF AC 2021 written exam, candidates are shortlisted for a Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for CAPF (AC) 2021
100 Meters Race
800 Meters Race
3 Minute 45 Seconds
4 Minute 45 Seconds
3.5 Meters (3 Attempts)
3.0 Meters (3 Attempts)
Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)
After clearing the Physical Tests which are qualifying in nature, the candidates are checked for Medical Standards as per Medical Board.
Check your CAPF AC 2021 Result Now!
Medical Standard Test - CAPF (AC) 2021:
The minimum requirements for the candidate are:
81 Cm (with 5 Cm Min Expansion)
The candidates who have undergone LASIK need to check the below criteria in order to be eligible:
- Age: 18-35 years
- Corneal thickness: 425 micron
- Axial-length: 21-26 mm
- Pre LASIK error: 6 D
Candidates must have undergone 06 months after LASIK surgery before seeking a job in CAPFs.
For males and females, the carrying angle should be no more than 15 and 20 respectively.
No degree of deafness or persistent ear discharge should be present.
Candidates should have no such disorders (congenital or acquired) such as atresia, exostosis, neoplasm that obstructs the movement of the ear and should not have a record of chronic earache, tinnitus or vertigo.
Candidates should not have tubercular ulceration, chronic sinusitis, DNS, atrophic rhinitis.
Candidates must have enough teeth to masticate efficiently. There should be no signs pyorrhea in the teeth of the candidate.
- The candidate must not stammer
- The candidate should have no chronic diseases such as TB, arthritis of any kind, high blood pressure, diabetes, bronchial asthma.
- There should be no significant or apparent glandular inflammation in the candidate's body everywhere.
- The chest should be well-formed which should be devoid of any abnormalities such as the flat chest, Pigeon chest. There should be sound in the heart and lungs.
- Limbs, hands, and feet should be well-shaped and fully developed and all joints should be smoothly adjusted.
- Should not have any old /malunited fracture of bones.
- Feet and toes should be well-formed
- The candidate should not suffer from Knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins.
- The candidate must be in sound mental and physical health and safety from any physical defect that may conflict with the successful execution of the duties.
- Candidates should not be suffering from TACHYCARDIA (more than 100 pulses per minute) or by BRADYCARDIA (less than 50 pulses per minute).
- The candidate should not be suffering from a hernia, rectum condylomata prolapse, hemorrhoids.
UPSC CAPF Interview/Personality Test 2021
- The candidates who are deemed fit by the Medical Board then appear for the Personality Test.
- Those candidates who are declared unfit can seek Medical Review and shall also appear for the Personality Test.
- The Total weightage for the Personality Test is 150 Marks.
UPSC CAPF Merit List 2021
The final merit list will be calculated on the basis of marks received in the written test and interview by candidates.
Candidates can check the CAPF CA Job Profile and Salary in detail here.
Click here to check the most effective Study Plan and ace the exam easily.
Candidates need to know the CAPF CA Eligibility Criteria before applying and preparing for the CAPF AC exam.
Click here to check CAPF AC Previous Year Papers.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App