Physical Standards (PST) for CAPF AC
Following are the minimum requirements for the candidate:
81 cm (unexpanded)
(with 5 cm minimum expansion)
Those candidates who meet the Physical Standards criteria will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests as indicated below :
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) for CAPF AC
100 Meters race
In 16 seconds
In 18 seconds
800 Meters race
3 minutes 45 seconds
4 minutes 45 seconds
3.5 Meters (3 chances)
3.0 meters (3 chances)
Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)
Note: Pregnancy at the time of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will lead to disqualification and pregnant female candidates will be rejected.
Medical Standards Tests will be conducted for the candidates who pass the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Medical Standards for CAPF AC
(a) Eye Sight:
Better eye (corrected vision)
Worse eye (corrected vision)
With Glasses/LASIK Surgery*
Limits of Refractive errors permitted
-4.00 D (including cylinder) Myopia
+4.00 D (including cylinder) Hypermetropia
Colour Perception-III (CP-III) by ISIHARA plates.
LASIK surgery correction is allowed subject to the following criteria:-
- Age - 18-35 years
- Axial-length - 21-26 mm.
- Corneal-thickness 425 micron
- Pre LASIK error - 6 D
- Postoperative - Should be stable period refractive
- Interval - 06 months (postoperative period mandatory)
- To apply for CAPF (ACs) candidates must have completed 06 months after LASIK surgery.
(b) Carrying angle:
It should not be more than 15˚ for male and 20˚ for female.
- Aspirants must not have any kind of deafness or persistent ear discharge.
- Aspirants must not have any other condition (congenital or acquired) including atresia of the meatus, neoplasm which is causing obstruction of ear passage and should not have a history of recurrent earache, tinnitus and vertigo, exostosis.
Aspirants must not have DNS, atrophic rhinitis, tuberculous ulceration, chronic sinusitis.
Candidate must not have thyroid or other swellings of the neck, enlarged lymph nodes, inability to extend the neck fully or any evidence of disease of the spine or cervical vertebrae.
Candidate must have sufficient number of teeth for efficient mastication. Candidates must not be suffering from severe pyorrhea.
(g) Venereal Disease:
Aspirants must not have active signs of clinical VD.
(h) Chronic skin diseases:
Candidates should not have chronic skin diseases like Leprosy, chronic dermatitis, extensive Pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, SLE etc.
General Standards for CAPF AC
- The candidate must not have a problem with stammering.
- The candidate must not be suffering from any chronic disease like TB, any type of arthritis, high blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, and heart disease.
- The candidate must not have any visible glandular swelling anywhere in the body.
- The chest should be well-formed, without any abnormality like:
- flat chest,
- Pigeon chest,
- with rickety rosary effects.
- Heart and lungs should be sound.
- Limbs, hands, feet, and toes should be well-formed and fully developed and have no deformities and there must be the perfect motion of all joints.
- The candidate should not have any old/malunited fracture of bones.
- Must not have previous acute or chronic disease pointing to an impaired constitution.
- The candidate must not be suffering from any disease of the genitourinary tract.
- Should not be suffering from inguinal, scrotal swelling, any type of Hernia.
- Both the testicles are in the scrotum and of normal size (Only for males).
- Must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- The candidate should not suffer from TACHYCARDIA (more than 100 pulse rate per minute) or BRADYCARDIA (Less than 50 per minute).
- The candidate should not suffer from Hernia, hemorrhoids, condylomata prolapse rectum.
Tattoos depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, similar to the instruction of the Indian Army, are to be permitted.
- Size must be less than one-fourth of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Note: Appeals will be entertained only against the Medical Standards Tests and will have to be made to the Appellate Authority designated by the Ministry of Home Affairs within a period of fifteen days from the date of declaration of the results of these tests.
- CAPF ACs Study Material
- CAPF ACs Syllabus Check Latest CAPF AC Exam Pattern Here!
- CAPF ACs Previous Year Papers
More from us: