Step 4: Now we have to determine the volume
Density = 1g/mL (Assumed)
Density = mass/ volume
On rearranging we get
Volume = mass/ density
Volume = 19.1/1
Volume = 19.1 mL
Volume = 0.0191 L
Determination of Molarity
Molarity = 0.04/0.0191
Molarity = 2.1 M
Consequently, a solution of ethanol in water has a molarity of 2.1M.
Calculate the Molarity of a solution of ethanol in water in which the mole fraction of ethanol is 0.040 (assume the density of water to be one).
A solution of ethanol in water with a mole fraction of 0.040 has a molarity of 2.1M. Ethanol is a plant fermentation by-product which is natural and it can also be produced through the hydration of ethylene.
- The Magnification Produced by a Plane Mirror is 1 What Does This Mean
- The Rate of the Reaction 2a Plus B Products is Given by the Rate Expression Rate Ka 15 B 05
- The Surface Tension of Water is 72 Dynecm Convert It in Si Unit
- The System Shown in the Figure is in Equilibrium at Rest and the Spring and String Are Massless
- What Are Important Electron Withdrawing Groups and Electron Donating Groups Should Be Remembered for Neet Examination Point of View
- What Do You Infer From Sams Letter to Charley